• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Omaha, NE

Pacific Pointe Park

Permanent course
35(based on 1 reviews)
Good course to fart around on while the kids are playing at the park. It's hard to get into any trouble with the hazards. The grass was long when I was out there which tried to eat some discs. Not much shade. I marked my recommendation for the course layout but you can of course play it any way you want since it is completely unmarked with no pads.

Without teepads, tee signs or baskets with numbers, this seems like a "practice area" and not a course. Thoughts??

Without teepads, tee signs or baskets with numbers, this seems like a "practice area" and not a course. Thoughts??
It's a fair opinion, but with the lack of density of courses in our area and the distance between them... Is there somewhere I should mark it as a practice area? Just as long as it shows up on the map for us in the area that's the whole reason I made the addition. I was out west and didn't want to drive all the way to the other courses. I just kind of happened by this one and wanted others to be able to see it.

Makes sense. Yes, there is an option to mark it as a "practice area." Under "Update Info," then click on "Course Type."

Practice areas can be searched for using the filters but they won't show up when using the default setting for the map. That's likely because many users are searching for courses only. They don't want to be misled by a three-hole course/practice area. Or by temporary courses (which UDisc just LOVES to include, grrrr).

Latest posts