• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Pack of 26 Used discs $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palm.j

Pack of 26

I would like to sell these 26 discs as a package for $125, shipping extra. Inside are a lot of Innova drivers and midranges as well as some Dynamic Discs drivers and midranges. All are used, some are in good condition, some are in Ok condition. Please message me if you're interested.

Attachments

• Innova.jpg
    Innova.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 417
  • Dynamic.jpg
    Dynamic.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 387
  • More.jpg
    More.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
We have different definitions of good condition mate. There's teeth marks on one and a few others look like they were dragged out of a pond.

My bad. Some are in good condition and some are in ok condition. I updated the description.

There are 4 vibram discs in ok condition. Notch - 5, Olace - 6, Sole - 7, and Ridge - 6. I'm not sure how much shipping would be but I'd sell them to you for $25 plus shipping. I have shipping bags so I try to keep shipping at a minimum.

Yes

There are 4 vibram discs in ok condition. Notch - 5, Olace - 6, Sole - 7, and Ridge - 6. I'm not sure how much shipping would be but I'd sell them to you for $25 plus shipping. I have shipping bags so I try to keep shipping at a minimum.
I will take the fro $25. What is your phone number?

I would like to sell these 26 discs as a package for $125, shipping extra. Inside are a lot of Innova drivers and midranges as well as some Dynamic Discs drivers and midranges. All are used, some are in good condition, some are in Ok condition. Please message me if you're interested.

Are these still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts