• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce & Eric McCabe's Tournament- Cedar Hill TX Feb-11-2012

At am world dubs I put some rocks In the fire and used them, they worked pretty good

The only place I have found them is online. I have four and I would give up one for you. David uses both of his.

yea gonna be super cold.
looking forward to being there, i wont be playing but will be caddying for lisa when i get there

What an awesome tourney! Had a great time...Brad C. if you see this you do get something for coming in 2nd.

Yeah Paige talked to me about it on Facebook, I'm getting it this weekend. Maybe Devan decided to just go ahead and let me have the bag. HA! I wish.

what did you end up shooting Brad? I know i was 1 shot behind you or tied when i left. Who won?

I didn't finish all that well, added several strokes after you left. I think Burpo won ADV, not sure what he shot. The prize for 2nd we have been talking about me getting was for the putting competition. Almost won the Grip bag!

How's your back feeling?