• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Paragon Fundraiser Teeshirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do another run, I'd totally be down for one of these in Red and Black, Large... If not, bummer, but they're pretty sweet looking DG shirts.

They are expected tomorrow or Wednesday I can text you the tracking from Paragon if you need to verify!

If I can get it out Wednesday there is hope! I it's a two day maybe you will get it Saturday.

Hey guys, all of yours have shipped either Saturday or Yesterday!

I will be doing another run, but I'm going to do it differently this time.

I made some mistakes and now having completed an order cycle I think I can make it go better this time. Some people paid nearly a month before I got the shirts due to our tournament getting pushed back and shipping taking a couple days longer than Paragon expected.

Don't want that to happen again.

So if you are interested, PM me and let me know size/color and I'll PM you back when I have enough pieces to meet the minimum.

Will be adding Purple and maybe green shirts to the mix, but all of the print will be white from here on out.

Those are sweet looking...I'll shoot you a pm later tonight for the next round. So it'll be black/white or blue/white?

And maybe green? Green would be awesome

Yes Black/white and Blue/white maybe green or purple/white.

I need to find out if more colors cost more. Doing two colors last time was more expensive than just doing one.

Hey guys,

I've had several people who liked these asked for another run.

I'm probably going to do just white print this time , but can do these colors;

Blue
Green
Black
Purple
Red

I will do another run if ten people want them!

PM me if your interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts