• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] PARTYTIME! MINI BIG BIRD ROC! 180 GRAMS OF BLACK RANCHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose12670

10/10 NEW AND UNTHROWN 180 GRAMS BLACK INNOVA RANCHO ROC WITH A PARTYTIME MINI BIG BIRD STAMP FROM THE BIG FREEZE. 1 OF 15 MADE. $20 SHIPPED. PAYPAL GIFT PLEASE. I HAVE MORE THAN 1 OF THESE.

Attachments

• dgcr1 001.jpg
    dgcr1 001.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 214
  • BKJ 014.jpg
    BKJ 014.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Didn't you post this yesterday as a 1 of 1 Roc for $30? Now it's $23?

Pictures, please.

No, yesterdays was from this year, a 1 of 1, and a completely different disc. It was a black 180 grams reverse rainbow full size foil hotstamp with a reverse mini big bird sparkly silver rainbow hotstamp double stamped in the middle of the disc. This one is from last year, and they made about 15 of these, off set partytime black ranchos.

No, yesterdays was from this year, a 1 of 1, and a completely different disc. It was a black 180 grams reverse rainbow full size foil hotstamp with a reverse mini big bird sparkly silver rainbow hotstamp double stamped in the middle of the disc. This one is from last year, and they made about 15 of these, off set partytime black ranchos.[/QUOTE

That the best answer you could give? lmao

how flat are these? I think I remember having a black one with a gold stamp from last year that was super domey?? Thanks brother. Do you have any of the new ones marked "flat top"?? Im looking to try one out, havent even seen one yet in person. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.