• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul Ulibarri 427' Throw in

Anyone else see on ESPN they said 427 yards..... why do people so commonly mistake yards and feet. HUGE DIFFERENCE

Anyone else see on ESPN they said 427 yards..... why do people so commonly mistake yards and feet. HUGE DIFFERENCE

If the speaker knows little to nothing about disc golf but does have knowledge of ball golf, saying yards isn't that unusual or surprising of a mistake to make. I've known plenty of converts from the stick and ball game that take a while to get out of the habit of saying yards when referencing hole distances.

I'd rather the announcer do that than flat out mock the sport.

"LET'S GO" is my least favorite saying.

Please, dear god, say anything besides "let's go". It doesn't even mean anything.

Anyone else annoyed by all the "LETS GO!!! and GET SOME!!! junk? 2 bro 4 me.

Lol, seriously?

No, I'm not annoyed when players celebrate a competitor's incredible shot by yelling non-profane phrases of encouragement like, "let's go" and "get some."

What would you prefer, instead?

"LET'S GO" is my least favorite saying.

Please, dear god, say anything besides "let's go". It doesn't even mean anything.

To me, it's my second least favorite. Personally, I think the "GET IN THE HOLE!!!" guys need to be tied to chairs and beaten with hammers.

MAN BUN APPRECIATION.

I say guy can do what he wants, why all the haters? Maybe we need to call the Jelly school, because we have a bunch of chuckers being jelly and hating on buns. Come on brah, bun bro birdie bash brah

To me, it's my second least favorite. Personally, I think the "GET IN THE HOLE!!!" guys need to be tied to chairs and beaten with hammers.

Oh god. I don't understand why people even tolerate "get in the hole" guys. I feel like someone should take one for the team and catch a murder charge, just to set an example.

Where's Josh Anthon when you need him?

Maybe, just borrow his rv...

If the speaker knows little to nothing about disc golf but does have knowledge of ball golf, saying yards isn't that unusual or surprising of a mistake to make. I've known plenty of converts from the stick and ball game that take a while to get out of the habit of saying yards when referencing hole distances.

I'd rather the announcer do that than flat out mock the sport.

Did anyone else happen to hear him say he was watching this via his Disc Golf Package from DirecTV? No doubt he was just trying to be funny, but maybe some day...

I don't care for the 'let's go' Seems like people say it because they can't think of anything better to say in the moment. 'get that' and 'get some' are pretty lame too.

Let's go...Where? Get some...of what?

If you throw a 427' par save tho you can say what ever the hell you want.

Awesome shot Uli

Latest posts