• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Paypal beware...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastaman

Birdie Member
Consolidating all my roc3s to one thread since a lot have been sold. Help send me to grad school!

All are brand new never thrown and bagged.

-180 pittsburg 2015, deep purple/plum with a gold circles stamp. Beautiful. 40$!!!
-180 am worlds dubs, blue with a red stamp. 17$ will trade for any prodigy, xxx or trident
-172 frozen flyerz, orange with a silver/chrome stamp, this one is inside the original bag inside another bag lol, this one is registered number 42 out of 50. By far one the sickest stamps on any disc! 45$
-180 lockdown at the rock, icey clear purple with a chrome reflective stamp. 34$
-176 usdgc f2, orange with a gold stamp and a white factory second stamp. I do not know why it is an f2, cant tell. This is one bad mamajama! 42$
-180 death by roc, yellow with a camo stamp! Rare stamp on this rare disc! 45$!!!!!
-180 gentlemans challenge, pink with swirls and an ice rim with a rainbow stamp. This is a true wall hanger, straight amazing. 35$!!!!!
-180 autographed production, pink with silver stamp and silver sharpie autographed by the man himself Paul McBeth. 20$
-177 flag stamped big bird, orange w/flag, 26$
-180 death by roc, yellow w/red prism stamp. Has all original stickers. 40$
-180 2013 am doubles, ice yellow w/black stamp. The two dogs on the stamp are sick they did a good job. 16$ will trade for m1, d4, xxx or trident
-165 big bird, bright neon red/pink w/ green stamp, looks very watermelon-ish, bought it for my nephew and he wouldnt take it cause its color haha, great disc for the wife or gf, dont be fooled these lightweights are stable. 18$ will also trade for a d4 or m1, xxx, trident
-180 wintertime open glow, flag stamp, intricate design on this one, 23$
-180 wintertime open glow, blueish purple stamp, you can see the stamp design better than the flag on this one, 23$

Last edited:
165 big bird, bright neon red/pink w/ green stamp, looks very watermelon-ish, bought it for my nephew and he wouldnt take it cause its color haha, great disc for the wife or gf, dont be fooled these lightweights are stable. 19$

I actually much prefer mid 160's for my Roc3s....the flight is still stable to overstable, and glide much farther. Like he said, dont let the weight fool ya! Great price

I'm interested in the Shady Oaks, but I've been told multiple times (including by a member of the club) that these are NOT ROC3 but instead are ROC PLUS. Are you sure it's a ROC3? Does it have the sticker on the back that says "ROC3"? Let me know, as I might pick up a few more if this one is a ROC3 for sure and we work something out. [email protected]

Bump! Take both glow rocs for 42 shipped, take home any disc over 40$ for 5$ off! Today only!

Hey Rasta, any pics for the Wintertime Glow Roc3's? Curious as to what the stamp looks like.

Bumpity Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts