• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Board Establishes Game Development Team

I'd like to see these ideas explored a bit, if only to prove whatever theoretical benefit to the game they supposedly provide will be more than countered by something detrimental in real world application.

why do people want S&D so badly? Makes no sense to me

Takes the most violated and not called rule out of the game completely. Less bs more skill. Top players wouldn't have a problem making the change IMO.

If they don't try s and d they should at least try making the plant area bigger...just my two cents....

Takes the most violated and not called rule out of the game completely. Less bs more skill. Top players wouldn't have a problem making the change IMO.

If they don't try s and d they should at least try making the plant area bigger...just my two cents....

They should also removing blocking shots from basketball becuase they could foul when that happens.

Good logic.

the only area where it comes into play are step putts just outside the circle. at least that's the biggest controversy. Just expand the putting circle to 15 meters

They could make it to where you have a 1ft. x 1ft. box behind your lie on the line of play where a supporting point must be during the shot. This would help on fairway drives to make the call a little more relaxed but also give an advantage in putting stances

They could make it to where you have a 1ft. x 1ft. box behind your lie on the line of play where a supporting point must be during the shot. This would help on fairway drives to make the call a little more relaxed but also give an advantage in putting stances

Kind of like this one. Not a big area but just enough to make those tuff calls little less. Just inside the circle I would call it like its currently. Maybe just add another 5 meters

Ok, so what's S&D:\

Yeah...I'm lost too.

Is it Stroke and Distance?

The way I understand it, is that if you tee off and lose the disc, you go back to the teepad to re-drive AND you're throwing 2. Is that right?

Last edited:

Latest posts