• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

pdga championship - who will win?

The Thurmanator and the Dagwood challenge.

index.php

z%2Bdagwood%2Bchallenge.bmp

(I searched his Twitter :D)

god i so want to try those!

i've never done a food challenge but i really want to try one sometime. i watched these on man vs food and i actually have a 70% i think of the dagwood.

i'm 6'2" 255lbs and i can eat

unfortunately we wont have time during the ohio meet tomorrow and i'm never down south in columbus

I will take a local, Josh Childs, I think he can post a low score round after round, knows the courses well.

Who knows? Seems like a pretty rinky-dink event going on for being a Major. Come on PDGA, step it up!! This is your event!

Does anyone know why there is NO live video??

I'm not sure about this, but I get the feeling that this was a kind of "last minute" tournament since the USDGC isn't what it usually is.

The players pack (for ams at least) was a polo and tripod stool. While those are both awesome, I was hoping for a disc in there as well. :confused: I would hope that the payout is epic, but I have a feeling that will just go to the pros.

Great to see Charlie Goodpasture doing so well. A Clearwater local who was playing am just two years ago.

pDGA website is down, AGAIN!! There is a pic of the leaders score card on twitter... CLASSY!!

Any other place to see scores after round 2?

It's a bit embarrassing that the inaugural PDGA Championships is going on this weekend and the website is down the whole time.

I have friends there and I have no way of checking up on them.

Lame... About to text everyone...

"Twitter capped our tweets for the day on the @pdgalive account so we set up @pdgalive2."

Just talked to Will Schusterick. He said that Doss and Wysocki are tied for 1st, Cam and Avery are 3 off the lead and tied, and Will is tied with a bunch of people 4 off the lead. No idea what the real scores are.

He did say that Climo probably shot a 1080 today with score of 49 on a par 64. Thats all I could get out of him before his girlfriend called. lol

-Chris A