• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

pdga championship - who will win?

What a Joke for PDGA's premier event and these guys want to make a "living" off this sport (hobby)

YEAH!

same with golf in the 1930s. what a joke! who wants to play a sport in its infancy! wait for when the big bucks come out

YEAH!

same with golf in the 1930s. what a joke! who wants to play a sport in its infancy! wait for when the big bucks come out

LaGrassa Jr. are you serious? They can't even get their website to work during NT events and Majors. Keep live the DREAM buddy

Climo shot 49 in the afternoon on a course (jackson) that I shot 74 on in the morning round. :eek: And my 74 was 950-rated! Sick sick sick.

It sucks that the site is down. I did manage to shoot the hot AM round in the afternoon which was slightly gratifying. Moved me from 6 over par to 5 under!

I've had the opportunity to play with some really great guys so far. Looking forward to some quality golf tomorrow.

Climo shot 49 in the afternoon on a course (jackson) that I shot 74 on in the morning round. :eek: And my 74 was 950-rated! Sick sick sick.

It sucks that the site is down. I did manage to shoot the hot AM round in the afternoon which was slightly gratifying. Moved me from 6 over par to 5 under!

I've had the opportunity to play with some really great guys so far. Looking forward to some quality golf tomorrow.

Nice! Since I can't check where are you at in the standings? :)

Nice! Since I can't check where are you at in the standings? :)

I moved up to 11th out of 65 or so with my 1005 rated round. Tomorrow we play Steady Ed at 8am and then a final 10 if I somehow manage to make it!

Also, my DGCR patch fell off during the round today. I guess I need to work on my ironing skills. :confused:

Congrats on the hot round!! Its one of the best feelings in the world to feel like your shooting to your potential. And Im sure pulling it off on those courses is even more incredible.

I moved up to 11th out of 65 or so with my 1005 rated round. Tomorrow we play Steady Ed at 8am and then a final 10 if I somehow manage to make it!

Also, my DGCR patch fell off during the round today. I guess I need to work on my ironing skills. :confused:

I am rooting for you,since I am only 4 hours away maybe I can send you some sort of positive energies or something like that :).

LaGrassa Jr. are you serious? They can't even get their website to work during NT events and Majors. Keep live the DREAM buddy

i defended the decision of the pros therefore i want to be one

sound reasoning.

Nate Doss
Richard Wysocki
Cameron Todd
David Feldberg
Avery Jenkins
Paul McBeth
Will Schusterick
Paul Ulibarri
Ken Climo
Jeremy Koling

Climo's 49 was on the Steady Ed course yesterday afternoon, not the Jackson with a 66 SSA. The pros played the Warner with a 60 SSA yesterday morning.

why are you on these forums if you dont even consider our sport a sport, and you are extremely negative towards it?

Looks like the final card in men's open will be Schusterick, Todd, Doss, and Wysocki. It'll be an intense 10 holes. Follow @PDGALive2.

I've been following on twitter all morning. They need to update total scores...makes it easier. I planned to drive down. There today to watch live...but after working 18 hours Friday and 15 hours yesterday I decided to follow on twitter at home...

PDGA PDGA
by PDGALive2
Doss gains a stroke and is now down by one going into the final hole.

Could Ricky Wysocki win a major?!?!