• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Delaware Disc Golf Challenge Aug 27-29

He is from my neck of the woods. Since he came on the scene a few years ago, it seems like he has been steadily improving and he hasn't topped out yet. I guess that translates to "legit."

His form looks solid. He shot 21 above his rating for round 1 and 45 above for round 2. Maybe this will be his breakout tournament!

An O'Reilly Auto Parts sponsorship seems like a no brainer! :D

Is the OB near the greens on some holes (1 and 11 come to mind) there to give the gallery guidance or is it intended to make the course harder? Or both? Thoughts (or insider knowledge)?

That was pretty sick. Blind flex shot with a FH...:eek:

Nobody embed that here. Click the link and give it a :thmbup: and let's see if we can make it trend on YT lol
2nd part of your post is a good call.

Indeed. That's just not something you expect to see on a hole like that.

Last edited:
I think someone slipped son Felix Felicia in Cat's water today. Not only did she play great, but the few trees she did hit, kicked her disc the right way.

That was a damned near flawless round. It's always a treat to watch an athlete in the zone.

Last edited:
I kept meaning to get things done yesterday but couldnt stop watching the FPO coverage of CAT's awesome round. Probably the best Disc golf execution ( & luck) I have watched live.

I really wished Hannum coulda taken the win to have a Cat & Austin Couple sweep MPO & FPO. Has that ever happened before - Maybe doss & Val?

Was still really cool to see a newcomer take the win.

I kept meaning to get things done yesterday but couldnt stop watching the FPO coverage of CAT's awesome round. Probably the best Disc golf execution ( & luck) I have watched live.

I really wished Hannum coulda taken the win to have a Cat & Austin Couple sweep MPO & FPO. Has that ever happened before - Maybe doss & Val?

Was still really cool to see a newcomer take the win.

2007 Pro Worlds at Highbridge

Performance Tracks

MPO
attachment.php

FPO
attachment.php

Attachments

• DDGCMPO.jpg
    DDGCMPO.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DDGCFPO.jpg
    DDGCFPO.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 110
Looks like after 25 holes Ricky's projection to win was quite large. Any idea who's win projection was the largest, that then ended up losing this year?
Eveliina's epic putting yips in Prague a couple weeks ago would be my guess. Had 9 stroke lead after 53 of 72 holes.

Looks like after 25 holes Ricky's projection to win was quite large. Any idea who's win projection was the largest, that then ended up losing this year?

Nope. I generally don't store these. Also, I only graph the top ten ratings and top ten final scores. It's possible someone not in the top ten of ratings or final scores had a really big lead at some point.

Besides, shining a spotlight on that performance would not be nice.

Latest posts