• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA site down again?

I may be frustrated with the site, but cmon people. Having issues with the website makes this an organization worth not supporting? Some of you are citing this as the principle reason for not being members? That's just a little ridiculous. We're Disc Golfers. Not virtual Disc Golfers, despite the amount of time we spend here.

um im sorry but if you're supporting an organization with monetary funds then they should at least deliver a minimum amount of what they promise.

Wow, is it not coincidence that the PDGA Championships is going on right now and the PDGA website is down? I am at a loss at trying to come to terms in which the PDGA is being managed. Something has got to be changed if we are ever going to be taken seriously as a professional sport. :thmbdown:

I really feel like if a group of fellow golfers started a competing tournament series then the PDGA would step their game up. They are the only national disc golf organization, so I feel like they see it as they can do what they want because if people want to play in major events they have to fork out the $50 or $75 to play and get this awesome web service.

I may be frustrated with the site, but cmon people. Having issues with the website makes this an organization worth not supporting? Some of you are citing this as the principle reason for not being members? That's just a little ridiculous. We're Disc Golfers. Not virtual Disc Golfers, despite the amount of time we spend here.

I only play in a handful of tournaments a year but I'll visit the site many times a week to track tournaments and ratings. A fully-functional and reliable website is a must for me. When is the PDGA going to make this a priority?

The website is probably the most important interface that the PDGA has with its members. If its not functioning properly, that's almost like Amazon or eBay not functioning properly. They shouldn't be surprised if it ends up costing them business, which in the case of tourney sign-ups it does.

I mean, its not like they would hold elections while the memberships manager is off at Am Worlds, and you can't get though to them that you didn't get your e-mail ballot which they neglected to tell you was being sent from a different domain that your e-mail doesn't have white listed or anything.

Oh yeah wait, that did happen. :doh:

Latest posts