• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Voting Open

Tremendous thanks to you, and the other candidates, for offering your time and effort.

I voted for Shawn Sinclair and Michael Solt because I think they are the best candidates. I considered voting for Peter Shive as well because he has done a tremendous job bringing sanity to the board. McCoy did a great job instituting the PDGA league system and I feel that he has accomplished his mission pretty effectively.

I haven't even finished reading the profiles yet, and already I'd like to vote for more than 2.

I wish that all of the candidates could serve on the board because the ideas they have are wonderful.

My feelings, exactly.

I have a bias toward those with lots of TD experience, because TDing puts you in the vortex of a lot of disc golf issues. Dealing with PDGA headquarters, with players, with rules, with manufacturers, with financials.

There are a lot of great candidates this year.

Even if I finish DFL in the vote, at least I know I lost to some great minds!

I received my email three weeks ago telling me I'd be getting another email for voting by the 1st of July. I haven't received my 2nd email yet. Has anyone else?

Found it in my spam folder. The first email didn't go there.

I voted and want to agree with with the Mike Solt support.

Latest posts