• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Peak in Feldberg's bag

He's notorious for carrying a load of discs on the course. And from what I've heard he actually does use all of them, depending on the situation obviously.

why wouldn't you just ask him for 5min of his time to do a quick run thru of what he throws? really?
im sure dave knows full well that its his JOB to support innova, and by having any internet video of what he throws is good PR for him and innova.

Well he is the highest rated player alive so it would seem silly to question his methods. Even though he does carry a ton of discs, it seems that he still sticks to a reasonable number of molds.

Well he is the highest rated player alive so it would seem silly to question his methods. Even though he does carry a ton of discs, it seems that he still sticks to a reasonable number of molds.

That is the key! :thmbup:

Dave has an in the bag segment on the 2007 USDGC DVD where he apparently carries over 40 discs at any given tourney. He switches them out as the course layout and conditions demand. At the time, he was using a Revo DualPack but now he's using the Voodoo Bags 'Zulu'.

I dont think Dave really cares if you peek in his bag.

After he finished the tourney on Sunday, he left that monster in the tent and went to watch the girls finish.
It was unattended for at least 30 minutes. Anybody could have gone thorough it if they wanted to.

He did have one driver with a CFR stamp, I think it was an echo something because it was that minty green echo color, that he threw WICKED far, on nice clean golf lines. I walked up to it to take a look after one of his drives, but didnt recognize it.

Prolly a Destroyer.

I was gonna say something to Dave about the size of his bag, it cant be good for your back hauling that thing, even with quads. I think he needs a Barry cart.

i know if i had made the big time i wouldn't mind showing folks what's in the bag. i'm a rec player but i love showing off my discs and explaining what each is for.

having said that, i'd be annoyed by someone snooping through the bag without permission.

And people say my Mahal is a big bag....jebus, that thing is enourmous

Or a Mahal...
You obviously didn't see the Barsby video where he showcases his Mahal. He said something along the lines of "... can fit about 35 discs, which isn't quite enough if you're David Feldberg, but if you're anyone else it should be plenty".

There will also be a video out from that tournament where he fell in the mud and completely shanked the drive...He took it in stride, laughed and asked if it would be on youtube. It was fun seeing the highest rated player in the world hit a few trees and shank a shot. I questioned how good he really was until he was draining putts from 80' and making ridiculous up shots. His drives were a bit off at times, but the rest of the game was on during the round I saw him.

You obviously didn't see the Barsby video where he showcases his Mahal. He said something along the lines of "... can fit about 35 discs, which isn't quite enough if you're David Feldberg, but if you're anyone else it should be plenty".

can youlink this video please

Latest posts