• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Pearly 11x KC Pro Eagles?

Yankeecock

Bogey Member
I'm wondering if these are actually a thing? I've got some teebirds in this plastic and they are so money that I was wondering if eagles were also made and if not then that would be a shame!

I'm wondering if these are actually a thing? I've got some teebirds in this plastic and they are so money that I was wondering if eagles were also made and if not then that would be a shame!

As Pearly said, good luck finding one. Selling prices will deter you from picking more up, more than likely.

Yes they exist, yes they'll be expensive.

I'm storing one now in the swamp/creek area off the fairway on a local course, been there a few years and should be in good shape.

A lot of the nice 11X I'd describe as opaque. There are some true pearly ones -- by which I mean translucent with some sheen -- but they are much rarer.

The opaque 11X is fine for my purposes: durable AF, grippy for Champ plastic, highly visible. Early batch of 12X is the same stuff. Plus it will only cost you an arm OR a leg, whereas the true pearly 11X costs an arm AND a leg.

I've never seen an 11x KC Pro Eagle that was pearly like the Teebirds or Pro Firebirds. I've seen pearly 11x champs. Maybe they exist but I've sure been eagle shopping/throwing/collecting for a long time without coming across any.

Latest posts