• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pens Goalie is a Discer

Welp, with Murray sidelined with a concussion, DeSmith should get the majority of the starts until Murray is able to return.

Had the opportunity to play a couple rounds at the PFDO with Casey this year. Super down to earth and lots of natural skill. Looking forward to watching his progression as both a disc golfer and a goalie!

I recognize some of those holes at Moraine. The concrete tees and Mach X's are nice upgrades since I first played it back in 2012. :thmbup:.

Looks like he was taking a few hucks near the parking lot, too.

As long as the Wings still suck, I can root for Casey.

Last edited:
As long as the Wings still suck, I can root for Casey.

This will probably be true for a long, long time, especially with Ken Holland running the show, who says, "These rebuilds don't take two or three years. Once you go down that path, be prepared for eight, 10, 15 years."

From the time he said this in the spring of 2017, the Vegas Golden Knights went from not-yet-existing to playing in the Stanley Cup finals.

File under 'S' for Synchronicity.

I read this thread for the first time yesterday.

This morning, watching ESPN's top 10 plays, they show Mr. DeSmith make a pretty amazing double-save. Went to his right for a stop with the leg, then on the rebound had to dive back to his left to stop it over there. Couldn't tell if he gloved it or not, but that ain't the point, is it?

Dude's got skills. Bet I could take him on the course, though. :popcorn:

Man, last year I was all ready to see Casey play against the Grand Rapids Griffins, had a sign with a basket on it and everything, showed up, took my seat...aaaaaand he'd been called up to the NHL that night or close to it. Good for him, though.

Wish I wasn't into Hockey back when the Pens had Jagr and I was an Avalache fan. I would be Way more Jazzed about this thread. BUT, I HATE Jagr, and the Pens. Commence Flamage. Do have to admit, his Helmet is pretty BadA$$.

another person that is a disc-er is Jedi on Maine cabin masters. Said on the show he always has some discs in his truck....and incidentally Jedi is a good hockey player as well.

another person that is a disc-er is Jedi on Maine cabin masters. Said on the show he always has some discs in his truck....and incidentally Jedi is a good hockey player as well.

This show had an episode where they refurbished a summer camp cabin and large gazebo. They discussed and showed the installation of a basket.

Latest posts