• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Peoria Next Week

ru4por

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Hey golfers. Heading to Peoria next week with a disc golf buddy. Quick 5 day trip and we are staying in Pekin. Looks like the play is to play McNaughton, Sunset Hills, both Northwoods, Megiddio, Flight of the Panther and Wildlife Prairie. I don't think we want to play any more courses, but anyone interested in talking us into Kennel Lake or Eureka Perm? What should we drop?

Any good food, brewery advice? Anything going on in town?

i was just at peoria a few weeks ago

must hits are northwoods black and megiddio

kennel is "members only" place that at least according to here (ive played "members only" courses before without being a member i just had to do research and/or risk it)

i was just at peoria a few weeks ago

must hits are northwoods black and megiddio

kennel is "members only" place that at least according to here (ive played "members only" courses before without being a member i just had to do research and/or risk it)

And the sign said
"Anybody caught trespassin'
Will be shot on sight"
So I jumped on the fence and I yelled at the house
"Hey! What gives you the right
To put up a fence to keep me out
But to keep Mother Nature in?
If God was here, he'd tell you to your face
'Man, you're some kind of sinner'"

Hey golfers. Heading to Peoria next week with a disc golf buddy. Quick 5 day trip and we are staying in Pekin. Looks like the play is to play McNaughton, Sunset Hills, both Northwoods, Megiddio, Flight of the Panther and Wildlife Prairie. I don't think we want to play any more courses, but anyone interested in talking us into Kennel Lake or Eureka Perm? What should we drop?

Any good food, brewery advice? Anything going on in town?

Have a great time! :hfive:

I've only hit up the Peoria courses on day trips or while passing through on the way south. Can't really help as far as things to do or places to eat/drink.

Megiddo was a ton of fun and so was Northwood but in a much different way. Northwood black drained my energy way more than a normal 18 hole course would. Partly due to the hike and partly due to the mental beat down from getting absolutely owned by the course. I planned on playing McNaughton right after, but ended up walking off after 6 or 7 holes. First time I've quit mid-round like that, but I was absolutely done. YMMV

I haven't played Northwood black or blue. Gold was really hard but excellent. Black looks even tougher. Gotta do those.

Megiddo was fantastic. Love that course.

McNaughton was solid too. I actually really enjoyed lake Eureka perm. to.

Plan on getting all the rest next year though. Really fun area to disc golf. Have fun.

Latest posts