• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Personal Tags Confirmation

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
arrdee33
basmith42
bayouace
bjreagh
blang
Borndasaur
craigd
DeafDiscGolfer
DGtourist
Donovan
drkstr
ERicJ
Flies to the Left
gcoghill
Greg Layton
Ishulebest
JR Stengele
KPC2004
martinb
mmmatt
nygfaninva
peabody
REDARMY
solomon.trenton
thatguy
thenamesben
Tiggertooth
timg
tomschillin
valkyriefb11

That is the list so far. Is anyone who ordered a tag not on there?

just curious...other than yourself, what's the lowest # you're putting out there?

What do the #'s mean exactly? Is it based on your membership # with DGcoursereview?

I am still considering getting a tag, versus just printing out some business cards and posting around! I want to help the site out however I can, and if having the tag will help above and beyond the business cards or fliers I will probably do it.

hey timg,
wanna play for tags when they come in? you come down here to NC and we'll hit up Renny or something...

What do the #'s mean exactly? Is it based on your membership # with DGcoursereview?

yup, the #'s based on the # assigned to you when you first registered on this wonderful site...much like PDGA bag tags...it gets fun when several people you play with have tags and you can play each other for the lower number...good times had by all...:)

Well these tags aren't for trading. They'll all have your names on them and a personal ID # so people could look you up on the site. I guess if you wanted to trade for them you could but I'm keeping mine :) The travel tags will be the ones intended for swapping.

I'm going to check the mail again for checks today and then tomorrow I'll probably put in the order. If anybodies name isn't on that list yet please let me know.

bag tag

you should see my payment today with paypal. :) nice tags, will try to make room for it on my bag, next to the pacifiers and barbie doll purse!

Sounds good Martin. For anyone else, this is pretty much the last day to order. Paypal is highly preferred at this point since I'd get the money right away but a check/money order is doable (PM me for info). Just actually send the check so I'm not stuck with tags that have random names on them :)

yup, the #'s based on the # assigned to you when you first registered on this wonderful site...much like PDGA bag tags...it gets fun when several people you play with have tags and you can play each other for the lower number...good times had by all...:)
You're kinda late to the party on this topic....

Originally Posted by harr0140

yup, the #'s based on the # assigned to you when you first registered on this wonderful site...much like PDGA bag tags...it gets fun when several people you play with have tags and you can play each other for the lower number...good times had by all...

You're kinda late to the party on this topic....

just answering the question from the previous post

I got another check today and updated the first post in this thread. Anyone missing from the list please let me know. I plan on ordering tomorrow.

LAST CALL!!

Anybody that has ordered that is not on the first post of this thread, let me know.

Order has been submitted. If there are any last minute changes, orders, etc. now would be a good time to bring that up.

i take it seeing one's name on that list means you have recieved their payment, and that's not just a list of people who said 'hey i want a tag, my $$ is on the way?'

i just want to be sure you got my $$. this'll be my first tag, so i want to make sure it all goes smoothly. :)

while i'm at it, i wanna be sure i wrote REDARMY in caps on my lil note...