• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Personalized License Plates?

I was going to get ALL PAR 3.... but it was taken. Couldn't think of another one that I'd be willing to pay for.

This was mine when I lived in AZ.
7AH5Tkd.jpg

I've had DSQ GOLF in Kansas for 2 years now. My wife's first words when she saw it (because of course I did not ask her for permission before I got it) was "Why does it say D!CK GOLF?" So now she always busts my chops asking me why I like male parts.

It wouldn't work at the new Fairfield anyway. ;)

YES IT WOULD!!!!! :mad: :mad:

:eek:

Fun fact: In Illinois you can only have numbers after letters. No mixing up, no reversing.

I've had DSQ GOLF in Kansas for 2 years now. My wife's first words when she saw it (because of course I did not ask her for permission before I got it) was "Why does it say D!CK GOLF?" So now she always busts my chops asking me why I like male parts.

Off topic:

Someone in my building at work has the license plate PNOSCAR. I'm guessing it's the nurse, whose last name is Pino. So it means Pino's Car. But it definitely reads as something very different...

I have a friend who had a license plate in Wisconsin that was HYZRFLP. He has since moved to North Carolina and back. His new Wisconsin plate now reads JUMPUTT. Makes me want to get a personalized plate.

I'm too cheap to get a personalized plate but feel free to use these:

N2DGOLF or ACE RUN

I'm a Georgia bulldog fan and I have seriously considered:

IH8AG8R

I'll probably get a custom plate next time I renew. For now I have the license plate frame that reads:

Tired of losing your balls?
Try Disc Golf.

Latest posts