• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Personally Most Sought After Disc

^^^I have one of those, Slurm green, and might be interested in parting with it.

For the right incentive. :D

My peach beat in CE TL that I lost would be atop my list. Straightest flying disc I've ever thrown. Would love to get another couple

For me I'm always looking for the white/ghost 2nd First Run Buzzz. Only 100 made, getting too expensive now. Also always looking for the original DX totem Teebird circle stamps

flat x-wasps -- I'm there's bunches in garages/basements/closets out there -- just no real way to get from there to here . . .

My chucker friend had a 10x Aviar in his sling bag.

I tried for years to get that thing off him.

That 10x KC Pro Roc I lost in a giant bush at the Dorton Park pitch and putt 9-hole course in 2002. I dug through that bush for like an hour. Still bothers me to this day, even though I don't even bag a Roc anymore. It was like that scene from Full Metal Jacket: "this is my Roc; there are many like it, but this one is mine..." I loved that disc.

Seriously though, I would love to find a pre-mako Champ Coyote. Had one, loved it, lost it, then discovered 2 disappointing things when I tried to replace it: 1) Coyotes didn't come in champion anymore, and 2) the mold was slightly changed after the release of the Mako. That made me a sad panda. Tried star coyotes and various makos/mako3s but was never able to replicate the flight of that one Coyote. Maybe somebody with a stack of Coyotes in their garage will see this and take sympathy on me. Who am I kidding? Nobody has a stack of Coyotes.

If you're looking for a Coyote substitute, give the Gauge a try.

The Pinnacles are similar to old Champ Coyotes.

If you're looking for a Coyote substitute, give the Gauge a try.

The Pinnacles are similar to old Champ Coyotes.

Interesting, I'll have to check that out. Don't own any Legacy discs, so this might be a good reason to try their plastic. Thanks for the recommendation!

Cryztal Stalker would be the one. Haven't actually seen one in the wild though. I have Esp, Z, Ti. Lost my glo Z, but those are easy to come by. Just need the Cryztal to have all the plastic types. Unless they decide to do a Big Z run.

Cryztal Stalker would be the one. Haven't actually seen one in the wild though. I have Esp, Z, Ti. Lost my glo Z, but those are easy to come by. Just need the Cryztal to have all the plastic types. Unless they decide to do a Big Z run.

We had a few molded up for a tournament a few years back. Traded mine to a culb member a while back for a DDx or something. From what I remember throwing it, teh disc was nice and beefy.

I got one in a premium misprint packs. Tourney stamp from "Battle at the Belle," iirc

I haven't thrown it a ton, but I believe it has a fairly high PLH and is beefier than what I expected from a Stalker.

old school DX T-Bird when they used to say Ultra Long Straight Driver on the top of them. Disc looked like a frisbee because of it's diameter. It just kept going and going........