• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Personnalized Dyed Disc

Step1988

Hey all. I am now taking orders for custom dyed disc. I can do just about evreything and there is no minimum number of disc to get. I hand dye them into the disc so each one is one of a kind and will never really be the same. To check out my disc online go to: http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v291/step1988/
You can e-mail me with any questions at [email protected]. Order soon before I get backed up. Each disc will range from 20-30 dollars plus shipping and handling, this includes the disc. I can do just about anything on a disc, no minimum orders. If you've seen disc on E-bay, these are the same, only they are what you want instead of what they decide to put up.

I just checked out the discs on your website. They look awesome. Has anyone had the guts to order a camodyed one yet? Most of the courses around Gothenburg are wooded to heavily wooded and considering the fact that I´m pretty new and unskilled that particular style would not suit me att all.

Latest posts