• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Petition: R-pro Firebird or FL

jenb

* Ace Member *
I know everyone else hates r-pro, but I love my r-pro rhino, roc, and boss.

What I'd really like to try is an r-pro firebird of FL. Is anyone else willing to
petition for a run from the factory store?

I know everyone else hates r-pro, but I love my r-pro rhino, roc, and boss.

What I'd really like to try is an r-pro firebird of FL. Is anyone else willing to
petition for a run from the factory store?

Best of luck to you, im not sure how many people are actually gunna really want this but none the less, good luck

Im not into rpro but I do like firebirds and well I like the idea of innova listening to consumers so im down.......how about a regular pro eagle that sounds like even more fun

Love my R-Pro Boss because of the D I can get with it, but R-Pro has no durability. Not sure I see the point in an R-Pro Firebird, because the overstability is what people like about Firebirds. Why make them in a flippier plastic that's not as durable? :confused: Maybe the FL, but I don't see FB's in R-Pro winning folks over.

just my $0.02 worth :popcorn:

Get a 150 DX FB it will work great. When it breaks in it will be sweet.

You really don't have to have people buy them, just say they will on here and email them like the are going to buy 5 each. That's key, get the people to agree, not necessarily buy. In that case:

Count me in for 20!

Ugh. That sounds disgusting. I vote no.
Yeah, is there a petition I can sign for them not to do this? :|
just get a dx fb
Pretty much.
Im not into rpro but I do like firebirds and well I like the idea of innova listening to consumers so im down.......how about a regular pro eagle that sounds like even more fun

Closest you're gonna get is an EXP1 (Millennium). It shares an Eagle mold piece I believe. I still haven't gotten around to throwing one of these, steve a is gonna be pissed at me.

How bout remake the Glo CHamp FL's

They had a CFR release of these recently. Straightline Discs got a bunch of them about 6 months ago and I made a trip to one of their tournaments to pick up a handful. Bunches left, as far as I know.

Latest posts