• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phenix Quad Shocks

pmatt1969

Eagle Member
Are Phenix Quad Shocks still being produced and if yes, where are they for sale? Have been searching for a friend. Thanks for the info in advance

No they are not, and they are not planning to anytime soon. When I last spoke to them, they said the manufacturer they had been using was not longer viable, and to get the correct needle and machinery would be too expensive to just make quadshock. They did state that if they ever decided to branch out they would be interested in revisiting.

quad shocks

The Quads were the 1st thing I can remember as a dg bag upgrade back in the day... I know I have one old unused & still bagged one somewhere... don't remember how much they used to sell for? Make an offer if you want me to track it down.

The Quads were the 1st thing I can remember as a dg bag upgrade back in the day... I know I have one old unused & still bagged one somewhere... don't remember how much they used to sell for? Make an offer if you want me to track it down.

I'm interested. Anybody know what market value is?

Cool, we might need to switch to the marketplace & start new thread?
I'll need 24 hours to make it to the warehouse for a picture.

FWIW - they used to sell for about $35-40 about 5 years ago.