• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phone Holders

Doing some market research in respect to phone holders at disc golf courses.

filling out my 5 question Survey would help out a ton

The side pouch on my Commander bag where a score sheet / notepad is supposed to go happens to fit the iPhone perfectly.

I just don't grasp the economics of this. Who's going to buy this to install on a disc golf course, it would have to be private courses right?

I thought the aluminum tee pad guy had an uphill battle of limited scale but this is low margin low volume no demand.

Op if you have a trust fund burning a hole in your pocket I have several pieces of underground infastructure equipment that are ready for funding and patent filing that already are in use and outperform the competition and reduce downtime.

You resisted getting a phone for so long.
Now that you have one...
I would have NO interest in anything that separates me from my phone.
I can't help but LoL!
:ROFLMAO:

Truth. Reason #6 for NOT having a phone was losing the damn thing. I sure ain't setting it down somewhere. :oops:
I just got a new phone, and remembered this time to get a case I can see if i drop it or set it down somewhere. Prior to this one was a string of all black phones and cases for 20 odd years. Why oh why? I have no idea, bad habits die hard. 20231122_121332.jpg

Interesting idea. I don't think it would be very popular and I have a feeling they would not last long as vandals tent to destroy everything.

Latest posts