• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] pink barstamp buzzzes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
LOOKING FOR PINK BARSTAMP BUZZZES IF YOU HAVE ANY PM ME PLEASE SO BOOTER DOESNT TRY TO BUY THEM OUT FROM UNDER ME! Please and thank you!

any condition
any weight
buzzz4s.jpg

NOT RED NOT ORANGE STRIGHT UP BUBBLE GUM HOT PINK!

Last edited:
I told him sold first he sold it to you its all good. Just wanna purchase some discs without any drama......Would you like to sell me one or not booter i dont have beef just want some pink. And he did sell it to you under me I was the first one to post sold whats your paypal. I asked about ink and he said its gone now.

Long shot but if you happen to get a light pink one with "Ben Osborne" faintly on the rim please PM me. It was stolen from me and I know it has since been sold.

I told him sold first he sold it to you its all good. Just wanna purchase some discs without any drama......Would you like to sell me one or not booter i dont have beef just want some pink. And he did sell it to you under me I was the first one to post sold whats your paypal. I asked about ink and he said its gone now.

who doesn't want pink...
oh, discs... nevermind ;)

NO the only thing the ce roc has brought me is ppl trying to trade 2 buzz for 2 ce rocs. Which will NEVER happen. They don't even have to be pink I just needs others...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.