• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pink Discs

At the moment I throw an entirely pink bag. However, since I throw mostly Trilogy, most of them seem to be one of three different shades, and they start to all look the same in my bag. I therefore thought about dyeing discs to create some new shades, patterns etc. Aside from taking white discs and dyeing them pink, what is the best way for me to create some great looking discs?

Which color discs will work well if I add pink dye in places?
Which color dyes will work well to be added to already pink discs?
Which colors discs/dyes should I avoid?

Generally I am planning on using shaving cream and iDye Poly to start off, but if another method would work, let me know!

Of the handful of friends we throw with, one has an all-pink bag. At least they're easy to find, compared to another throwing buddy who has dark red and blue discs. In the Pacific NW. I told him last time we played that I was done hunting for his discs.

Of the handful of friends we throw with, one has an all-pink bag. At least they're easy to find, compared to another throwing buddy who has dark red and blue discs. In the Pacific NW. I told him last time we played that I was done hunting for his discs.

It might be regional, but red and blue discs are not so bad. Green, brown, clear....are common and problematic. :thmbdown:

It might be regional, but red and blue discs are not so bad. Green, brown, clear....are common and problematic. :thmbdown:

It's definitely due to overcast weather, giant trees and heavily-shaded undergrowth in the NW. Here in MS, white discs are an issue on sandy-soiled courses.

Green, brown, clear....are common and problematic. :thmbdown:

I got some green Z Zones because it was all I could get cheap. They are not so bad because they are so bright and reflective in their way. I was really surprised.

Latest posts