• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Pinky Pro Line Spiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

backswing_aplenty

Birdie Member
Prices shipped. I love me some pearly Spiders, but I barely throw what I've got now, no need for all the back ups in the bin and no need for anything this pretty. All are 175.

First up is a clear pink 7.5/10 old run Champion that is quite domey as these Champion runs are. Rainbow stamp slightly faded with ink on the rim. Sold!

picture.php

Next, a pink 8.5/10 PEARLY Pro Line. Silver holographic stamp with a few dropouts in the stamp and invisible ink on the rim (just found it tonight). Super flat and extra pearly. $45

picture.php

Then, a 9/10 Pro Line in a sweet super bright pink/orange, silver holographic stamp with no ink. Flat and pearly. $50

picture.php

Lastly 9.5/10 Pro Line. Pale pink with fantastic horizontal rainbow stamp. I was an idiot and inked the rim. Flat and pearly as is the theme here. Sold!

picture.php

Lets make some offers and get these gone before I change my mind and throw them again. Trades are a plus, but only if pink. If no pink, then no trade. Looking mostly for Destroyers (any run), SPD's and non-plus rim TL's, but anything cool and pink would be considered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.