• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pittsburgh Players!

TimMcD

Hi! I will be in Pittsburgh on Wednesday, May 29th at 12:00noon and was hoping to play some disc golf before the Pirates game! If you are a local player let me know! And if your a Pirates fan, I'm just taking a stop in Pittsburgh for a night on my way to Michigan for the Great Lakes Open. I love PNC park so I really wanted to catch a game.

P.s. Anyone have any good advice for the best way to score Pirates tickets?? Do scalpers ever have them for cheaper prices?

Thanks a bunch! Shoot me a message if you'd like to play a round, I'm good company :)

-Tim

I work until 4 and could hit up Schenley if you are interested. It is just a pitch and putt, but it is disc golf. I would suggest going to Moraine, Deer Lakes, or Knob earlier though.

In the way of cheap tickets, I would say Stub Hub is the way to go. They are dirt cheap on there and not in great demand, so you should have no problem finding something cheap. If the pens are playing that night, you might even get them even cheaper.

Cool thanks! I'll check it out. Are they local TDs?

No, but i'd vouch for each and everyone as a great dude. Met them all at flip city last year :hfive:

Also, I see you're coming to Michigan, that's awesome. If you feel like throwing when you get to Michigan, make sure you hit up B3NDER, I hear he's a bad ass dude to throw with.

Latest posts