• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Play With Sillybizz! (Seattle)

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Heading to Lakewood next week on Wednesday(the 24th), probably 2pm-dark (I'll play two rounds at least) if anyone is interested let me know here or just show up and introduce yourself. :thmbup:

200_s.gif

Lakewood is a fun one. I miss Seattle, one of my favorite US cities by far.

Hope you're doing well Silly.

Lakewood is a fun one. I miss Seattle, one of my favorite US cities by far.

Hope you're doing well Silly.

Hey if ever come back it would great to play a round with you again!

For sure. I want to play SeaTac again, I heard it's changed quit a bit.

We'll definitely back sooner or later. We never had the chance to get to the Cascades or Olympic NP.

You may never leave after that. WA has the most beautiful scenery. I've hiked right up to so many glaciers in this state, face to face in fact. More glaciers than all other states combined not named Alaska.

There is a chance that I will be back in Washington this summer. I had to cut last year's trip short, so I didn't get to play any Washington courses:(. But I did get to play IL, NE, WY, MT, and Idaho:).

Last edited:
Still headed out today and gonna meet some others from here. If you wanna play or just punch me in the face you know where I'll be haha

I'm sure I deserve one from somewhere haha but the guys were nice to me today :) .... Not THAT kinda nice you sickos!