• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Playing through

I've never had any problems with people letting me play through when I ask. Sometimes I just wish I didn't have to ask. For instance I've been behind a group where every hole they are either just leaving the tee box when I get there or just getting to there second shot. You would think people would realize that someone is waiting on them every hole and let them play through.

I've never had any problems with people letting me play through when I ask. Sometimes I just wish I didn't have to ask. For instance I've been behind a group where every hole they are either just leaving the tee box when I get there or just getting to there second shot. You would think people would realize that someone is waiting on them every hole and let them play through.

Most people only think of themselves and don't notice what is going on around them. I see it more and more, it seems like people are walking around with blinders on.

The only time I have trouble is when you see one of those groups of 10 or 12 young people who have no clue about the proper etiquette on a course. They are usually respectful if I say something but on occasion I get one in the group that is a selfish disrespectful douche bag. Handling that can be dicey, but so far I have not had to defend myself.

Latest posts