• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Plz help identifying disc

veek

Birdie Member
I just brought a disc my bro found for $ 5.00 a glow champ JAPAN OPEN, it looks like a boss. I think its 175gm and has a gold puppy stamp. PATENT NO. 4,568,297 Does anybody know it might be ?

destroyer maybe? or maybe a...or a? who knows. but i'll go with destroyer because i feels like it.

no letters on the bottom near the weight?

destroyer maybe? or maybe a...or a? who knows. but i'll go with destroyer because i feels like it.

no letters on the bottom near the weight?

Nah no letters, is there any to tell from the patant no. or logo ?

picture.php

ok thanks anyway, I just somone might know by the logo (puppy face wit floppy ears) or pat#. I'll try and get pics up.

OK, just found the logo on internet and its Temple Guardian, used on several differant disc, maybe a Orc or XCaliber, or maybe they put that logo on every disc Innova made. Why cant they put a name on the disc ?

I find it hard to believe that you don't have an extra camera aside from your broken phone. If you're really in need to find out just measure it and look at the link yawpstang posted. It's really not that much work...