• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Portable Basket Thread?

kw83028

* Ace Member *
For the life of me I can't find the thread with all of the portable baskets listed. I got $$ for Christmas and I'm going to buy one. Somebody please post the link to that thread if you're smarter than me and can find it lol.

Or just let me know what the best ones are up to about $200

That's it! I must have been searching like a dee da dee. I appreciate the 5 seconds you spent on me!!!! Thanks!

i just got a Halex one for about 100 dollars for christmas, easy set up and works very well- not bad for 100 dollars

As the original thread says, it depends on how you will use it. You need to consider:
1. will it stay out side
2. does it have to go into your car a lot or be carried around.
3. are you willing to modify it to make it more accurate.

Let us know what you choose after reading the info.

I got an innova portable. It works for practice, but nothing is like hearing the chains go ching. The canvas wore out/tore and they were really good about shipping me a new one a day later. Great customer service. If I wasnt gonig to take it every where I would have gotten an all metal basket. Happy shopping.

Well, I decided to go with the InStep! I'm happy with the price and all the reviews. It only cost me $88.15 out the door! I can't believe how many great catchers there are out there. From the sounds of it, I should be very pleased with it! Thanks everyone for your input!