• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Portable disc golf backet

Which portable disc golf basket is "best?"

• Mach Lite

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Discatcher Traveler

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Skillshot

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lilbuzjr

Par Member
Have you got one?
do you want one?
Which one would you chose and why?

DGA Mach Lite
Innova Discatcher Traveler
Innova Skillshot

For portability, the traveller can't be beat.
The design is outstanding as well.

!!!!THE DEFINITIVE PORTABLE BASKET THREAD!!!!

Many people have opinions about this topic and more in the above thread(s)

Thanks :hfive: I love my thread, but it can not be searched if you spell basket "BACKET"

I personally have a skillshot, a traveller, a discatcher sport, and a Gopher quickshot. If I were to buy another I would go Mach lite

I need to get me another basket. Keep forgetting to go grab mine in up in the Mountains. Probably just get another traveler since I think that is all PIAS has around here.

Deja Vu.
Oh well.
Mach Lite is legit. Innova traveller is jjust something to throw at.

My Mach Lite is very portable. It is a tight fit in my Nissan Sentra trunk, but It fits on the floor in my back seat very well.

Thanks :hfive: I love my thread, but it can not be searched if you spell basket "BACKET"

sorry, we all make typos.

you said what do you think, these threads state what we think.
These did not come from my rear, they in these threads and say everything you could possibly want to know. It even talks about updates to flight charts

:p

I have two Skillshots that I really like. I friend, though, got a MachLite and I think that it's even nicer.

I never played on a traveler. I think that it would be cool for the weight and setup. I can't imagine being a big fan of the fabric around the "chain zone", though.

haha, I was updating when I ran out of time

Yes we all make typos (except BrotherDave) and we all get teased when we do.
you have to admit is was fun to dish it out a little.

I got my mach lite last night at spring valley's pro shop in spring, tx. Love it! It's a lot bigger than i thought(that's what she said) and it catches great! very portable!

I think I started this same thread exactly one week ago. I picked up my mach lite today. Pretty impressed. That was the overwhemling opinion in my thread, appears to look and catch most like a real basket...but you did include a poll, so kudos for inginuity:thmbup:

I've got the Mach Lite (M-14) and my kids just won a Traveler this past weekend at the SC Juniors Championship. I like them both. The Mach Lite has a nicer sound but takes up more room. The Traveler is light and easy to move around. Catches pretty well.

You might want to wait on buying one...one of my sources at Innova tells me they've got a new portable basket that will be released later this year and will replace the current traveler design.

haha, I was updating when I ran out of time

Yes we all make typos (except BrotherDave) and we all get teased when we do.
you have to admit is was fun to dish it out a little.

don't worry. I'll only hate you until tomorrow.

If you are looking for something to practice with I would recommend the traveler. It isn't the best durability but the actually chain area is narrower then regular baskets so when you get on the course everything is larger and you are using the begging the traveler right in the middle. Mine has lasted 4+ years.

After using my new mach lite for a while, I feel like the chain area might actually be WIDER than a regulation basket. It might just be in my head, and the fact that I"ve mostly used it indoors, but I feel it's a bit more forgiving at the chains on the short putts than an actual installed basket

I have the In Step , and with the extra chains I added, it works great.

It will fit in the trunk of your car:

discgolfpics004.jpg

discgolfpics005.jpg