• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Portable Tees

Can these be carried during the round and used for the 2nd (and 3rd :( ) shots?
Or will the PDGA make that illegal?

Sure, but you have to use the ones that are less than 1 cm thick.

Im holding out for the Vpad3.

FTFY

* PortaPAD™ flipping should not be attempted by those over the age of 65.
† Do not attempt to move PortaPAD™ while pregnant, unless you've already had twins.
‡ Do not attempt to move PortaPAD™ on grades of more than 9%.
†† Always keep PortaPAD™ tires between 85 and 100PSI.
‡‡ Check your vehicle payload capacity for hauling capabilities. At 1700 pounds, PortaPAD™ will void manufacturer drivetrain warranties on most ¾ ton pickups.
††† Innova requires liability contracts for all PortaPAD™ purchase and rentals. Innova is not liable for damage or injury for proper or improper use of PortaPAD.
‡‡‡ Do not taunt PortaPAD™.

Just emailed this to a buddy. He's been debating pouring 18 concrete tees scattered around his property. We've been telling him that's way too much work when he's only got 6 temporary baskets out there, and playing from natural tees is fine. But if we could just haul one of these around with us, the problem will be solved.

I'm genuinely hoping he's high enough to call/email Innova and ask about these...

Can't wait til these hit the local shops...

I'm thinking about contacting them about after-market opportunities. I have designed, tested, and built a prototype (and am ready to manufacture) disc chargers that would be perfect to pair with this. I'm also toying with aftermarket ash trays, mud scraper things for mucked up shoes, an electronic foul line like they have in bowling, and a portable cone of silence that mounts on top of the pad. I've toying with a porta potty idea for the pad, but am running into technical problems with that idea.

I've been waiting for this opportunity my whole life!

The answer is simple, guys, its already got wheels, just strap a motor on that thing and ride ...

Latest posts