• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Possible New Disc Golf Course being added in Prosper, TX?

i thought i remembered hearing about this a long time ago. sounds like it's still just in the planning stages.

I understand this is an old thread.
I have confirmed there is a course at windsong ranch. It does not appear to be technically open though. I wander around on a few holes 2 days ago.
Concrete pads with larges stone benches. Baskets are in too, numbered. There is no course info/overview at hole 1, and the hole details are not yet placed. There is a large stone at each hole, cut to hold hole info.

I have not walked whole course, but will have more information this afternoon. I hope it is 18 holes.

Yes there is a course. It is 18 holes. There are many alternate pin positions. It is not yet open. The tee pads are concreted and there are placeholders for hole information and benches in place. When I was out there yesterday, it was a parent it is not yet open. The fairways are very tall 3 to 4 feet. All of the alternate pins were in their places. It will be a great course. It is not going to be a walk in the park. There will be mostly par threes if not all. But they are not simple. The course has great variety of left and right handed shots and drives. I will be excited when they do finish and open which shouldn't be too long technically although who knows?

Must be resident

Course is finished and if you aren resident you have to have resident meet you at community center and sign 3rd party waiver. Tried to go anyways but the fun nazis met us at hole 1 and kicked us out. Told her "i was going to buy a house, but now i'm going to light farms."

Sorry to hear that. I have hardly seen anyone play there, let alone widsong residents. Based on your experience, I'd think becoming a resident would be all the more motivating? Still not technocally open. I'm sure once the parking lot os paved they'll open the locked gate. I presume they may lock it at night, for a while anyhow.

Latest posts