• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a profile view of your putters...

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
So I just love to see profile pictures of peoples putters.. seeing how new/beat up they all are. I'll start...
Top to bottom: 2 black identical 175g SSS Wizards. 175g SSS Magic. 175g SSS Warlock. 174g regular Anode.
0y36M.jpg

That is a super specific like. If I remember, I'll post a profile picture of all of my rhynos stacked up when I get back in my dorm in a week.

Do you want just the putters in our bag or all our putters? If you want the latter, I don't think I have a tall enough ceiling. :)

Do you want just the putters in our bag or all our putters? If you want the latter, I don't think I have a tall enough ceiling. :)

Well now that you've teased us you're going to have to find a taller ceiling cus I wanna see this =P

I'll get one up of my two Rhynos and a beat-up Birdie that I use for the rare trick/oh-crap shot. Others are too new and in testing to be worthy of a photo. My primary Rhyno is really ugly.

Four Medium Wizards. These are my driving putters. Top has been in the bag for a year and is an automatic turnover, bottom has only been field tested. Covers every shot under 275 feet.

wizardsi.jpg

MMMM... Mediums.

That ^ bottom one looks like my Warlock and Anode, only been field tested Haha The top one looks like my Wizards.. awesome Lol

This is a really old picture, but it's the best you're going to get from me. I'll admit I'm too lazy, and I don't want anyone showing up at my door...:p I have twice as many Wizards at least as all the putters in this pic.
Putters-5-30-2011.jpg

Top to Bottom; Oldest to Newest All 175g
RFF Wizard Understable Putter
S Wizard Understable Driving Putter
SSS Wizard Stable Putter
S Wizard Stable Driving Putter

553142_10151341111157748_683725689_n.jpg

This is a really old picture, but it's the best you're going to get from me. I'll admit I'm too lazy, and I don't want anyone showing up at my door...:p I have twice as many Wizards at least as all the putters in this pic.
Putters-5-30-2011.jpg

And do you have any black SSS 175g Wizards you wanna get rid of? :)

And do you have any black SSS 175g Wizards you wanna get rid of? :)

Velvety, gooey, unstamped goodness...and no! (They're the back right five in my earlier pic.)
As sick as I am, putters are my obsession. It'll take a lot for me to get rid of any of them.
BlackBeauties01.jpg

Putters-5-30-2011.jpg

5 of those are in my possession

now let's talk about the Zone on the right
and actually the black and the white one

5 of those are in my possession

now let's talk about the Zone on the right
Your first born? :) That's my first Zone. It's beat to hell and still hooks hard. To think, when I first got it, I spent a ton of time trying to flatten it...thank goodness I didn't boil any water. :)

Here's what's in my bag. (Bottom to top: Sonic, Rattler, Opto Pure, Opto Pure, E-Glow Wizard, Sinus AP, Glo Z Zone, Pro-D Zone, OG SSS Wizard, G9i Wizard)
Puttersinthebag_zpsc4b3aac5.jpg

Didn't see the rest of your post, ManU. The White's my other used concave, and the black is a proto (have two of those now - they're slightly different from the production runs and board flat).

Sorry to hijack your thread, tech. I just really love putters.

Latest posts