• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

Rockness monster

attachment.php
Awww muddy pup! Haha this is a great picture.

This is the best thread ever! Tbird, your pup is awesome, too! Lounging with a disc :D. Also lightsaber Aussie for the win! Haha

Oh yea, lastly, Runningdoc your heeler seriously launches himself! Holy crap that dog has got some air time. It's always great to see your videos! Puppy love.

Had to put my disc dog to sleep today. So hard to do, but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore. A few of you got a chance to play rounds with him and know how much he meant to me and how great he was. RIP, buddy.

Sad to hear about it, joshhyzer.. Losing a friend takes you down, but you'll get back up. Cherish the good memories!

Had to put my disc dog to sleep today. So hard to do, but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore. A few of you got a chance to play rounds with him and know how much he meant to me and how great he was. RIP, buddy.

My condolences. Good on you for doing the humanitarian thing, though. It is never easy, I know firsthand.

Here's the Smokestack on a bagging day after too many putts were stuck.
Smoooookey!

That's rough, even when you know you have done the right thing. Condolences, for what it's worth.

My disc dog enjoying the snow:

picture.php

Hold all your disc dogs a little closer for me. You never know when the relationship will end.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all.

I hope you're doing better. It's never easy losing a furry friend. Gotta love our pups while we can.

My parents just got a new puppy! He's a little Sheltie pup. Gonna have to teach him how to fetch discs! I'll post pictures whenever I can take some. He's a cute lil dog.

Ugh, sorry to hear it. Doesn't get harder than that. Always a bit of a relief when finally going through with the appointment. But still hurts like hell.

Nice. Just curious, but do you use him to pull other things or just the sled in the winter?

He's still a pup and learning - I just put the harness on him for the first time a couple days ago, and he likes it quite a bit.

^ Nice. Put him/her to work. They love it. Is that an Aussie?

Absolutely, he gets a good mix of chasing his frisbee and running full speed and pulling the sled, he loves both, as soon as he gets clipped in to his harness he forgets about chasing the frisbee and just leans into the harness and goes, he knows he has a job to do and he likes doing it.

He is an English Shepherd - pretty similar to the aussie and border collie family.