• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

What's a SHARK for? She loves it!
picture.php

Last edited:
So here's my DGD, Abby. She picked up a disc once, I said "No" and after that never again.

When we are playing (hope I don't offend, yes, I take her to the park), she thinks its her job to help us find our discs. If you throw into cabbage, Abby follows it in there. When you are walking towards your lie, you just say "Where is it, Abby" and she will go to the disc, run a circle around it, and then she's off to make sure the next person knows where their disc is.

There are many times I've wished she was with us to help find lost discs.

Attachments

• abby snow.jpg
    abby snow.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 66
Maddie: She is the only one i take to the park with me, the others arent behaved enough around that many other people/dogs
_MG_7513.jpg

Jazz:
_MG_7376.jpg

Sadie:
_MG_7555.jpg

Dobbs:
DSCF0421.jpg

The black and tan female we got as a puppy a little over a year ago. We found the male at the front of our neighborhood trying to get himself run over. He had no collar or chip. We put up signs in case someone was looking for him, but no one claimed him.

Haven't taken them with me, but the frisbee is her favorite toy.

Attachments

• 12-4-09 078 (Small).jpg
    12-4-09 078 (Small).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 0829 030 (Small).jpg
    0829 030 (Small).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 82
This is "Ace". I am going to train him to go to the course with me. He is about 8 weeks old:

Acethewonderdog.jpg

Here he is. Just thinking yesterday he is 6 years old and boxers dont live all that long. He is a destroyer of discs, and would want to chase every one of them but I figure he would really enjoy being out on the course with me and I can go through getting my arm ripped off of drug down the fairway to give him that experience while I can.

Tyson

Attachments

• IMG00012.jpg
    IMG00012.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG00013.jpg
    IMG00013.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG00016.jpg
    IMG00016.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 40
This is our baby Remedy she is 5 months old and loves to come discin'! She is great on leash or if she has buddies to play with she is great off leash. A pure delight! She does not however come when money is on the line.

Attachments

• winter 2010 047.jpg
    winter 2010 047.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 101
This is my pomeranian Roxy. She has been to about 20 courses with me. She loves running around the park while im discing. I almost never put her on a leash unless the park is super busy. The worst thing she will do is run up to someone eating something and start doing tricks to try to get a handout.

Picture018.jpg

papillon?

Yep 4yrs old and been on courses since I got him at 6 weeks. He's always on a leash out in public. Even though he's very friendly, Ya never know who will get bent out of shape if he's not leashed. Then there's always the BIG dogs running that aren't leashed that could snap him in two with one bite.

Latest posts