• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Picked up a Neutron Octane at the store, as it called out to me. Seriously, I'd been thinking of buying an Octane, and there it was.

It's 172g, hot pink in color. Took it to the course today, along with my 173g wave. Octane and Wave flew very similarly. Octane rim is very wide. Flew well, nice disc.

Happy Christmas to me with a
g* rhyno 175g
g* wedge 175g
champ super stingray 167g
g* fd 167g
star td2 166
g* pd 167

Show & Tell time. Courtesy of 1010discs.com

K3 Berg (172g) - Going to be my new putter. Replacing the 350g PA1. I like that the Berg is slower and has less fade. Easier to control and has an even better feel.

K1 Berg (175g) - This is going to save me so many strokes on short FH drives and precision approaches.

Doom Bird (175g) - Backup to my other Doom Bird. Using as a compliment to my Thunderbirds. I like that it's more OS and has less glide.

Attachments

• golf.jpg
    golf.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 46
Got a 176 gram Shark 3, nice disc, took out the DX Stingraysa 167 gram one for downwind shots and a 175 gram that wind would take. Any wind more then 5 mph seems to affect any weight Stingray in flight and they go with the wind.

Just got a Star RocX3 and TP Bard. The Star RocX3 is board flat. Both discs feel pretty good in the hand.

I'll go throw them when I get a chance. Right now there's a strange substance called "snow" on the ground...

Got the Star Aviarx3 yesterday, posted my results with it in the AviarX3 thread.

Today the Champion Stud I ordered came in. Took it out to today's round. It's pretty much like a fresh Star Stud, same level of stability, etc.

Got the Star Aviarx3 yesterday, posted my results with it in the AviarX3 thread.

Today the Champion Stud I ordered came in. Took it out to today's round. It's pretty much like a fresh Star Stud, same level of stability, etc.

Well that is boring. Whatever happened to Innova making inconsistent discs? I don't want to know how a disc is going to fly when I buy it. Its like having Christmas all year long. Surprise, you got an overstable Mamba.

Well that is boring. Whatever happened to Innova making inconsistent discs? I don't want to know how a disc is going to fly when I buy it. Its like having Christmas all year long. Surprise, you got an overstable Mamba.

Well, like they say about California weather, just wait five minutes... :popcorn:

Just had my b-day and my 7 year old son got me a disc as a gift. He told his mom that he wanted to pick it out, so they went to Dick's and he picked. Our Dick's only carries a limited selection of Innova and nothing else, and I only throw two Innova molds (Star Teebird and Champ Roc3). What does he pick out? New Champ Roc3. Kid has great taste...

Grabbed 3 lightly beat staples in my bag today at PIAS Tulsa.

Pro Wraith 168g, firm with a small dome. Hoping it's a straight flying bomber for me. Couldn't pass it up for $5.

Pinnacle Rival 174g, firmer clear run of Pinnacle. Hoping it's an OS compliment to my Icon Rival. $9 but actually free since I punched my 10 disc card.

Color Glow Champ Firebird 175g, pink with a sweet 2017 Oklahoma Open stamp. Hoping I got a sexybird for $8.

Attachments

• 20180125_204115.jpg
    20180125_204115.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 35
Grabbed 3 lightly beat staples in my bag today at PIAS Tulsa.

Pro Wraith 168g, firm with a small dome. Hoping it's a straight flying bomber for me. Couldn't pass it up for $5.

Pinnacle Rival 174g, firmer clear run of Pinnacle. Hoping it's an OS compliment to my Icon Rival. $9 but actually free since I punched my 10 disc card.

Color Glow Champ Firebird 175g, pink with a sweet 2017 Oklahoma Open stamp. Hoping I got a sexybird for $8.

Is the Rival a flatter one with the new stamp? If so, it should definitely be a nice OS compliment to your Icon.

Is the Rival a flatter one with the new stamp? If so, it should definitely be a nice OS compliment to your Icon.

The stamp is different than the other Pinnacles I've seen, no flight numbers in the chains. Seems pretty similar to all my other Rivals as far as flatness. Definitely not pearly like most of the Pinnacle I've run across.

Guess I'll find out tomorrow how she flies, hopefully I'll get a few throws in before I lose it. It's probably the most invisible disc I own - clear grayish green. I could probably lose this one just by sitting it on the couch next to me.

In the last two weeks I picked up:

2 AJ Star Teebirds
1 g-line PD
1 s-line PD (early patent numbers)
1 c-line PD
1 s-line TD
2 s-line DDXs
1 c-line DDX

I was also gifted a Las Vegas Challenge all glow Nova. Id say it's been a good two weeks.

Put in my purchase for the year, at least that's what I tell my wife.
Some discs to fill gaps, or try to, some as replacements and others to try out and grow into.
3 Star Destroyers
1 Star Eagle
1 Champ Tee Bird
1 Star AJ Tee Bird
3 Thunderbirds, 1 Champ, 1 Star, 1 G Star. Trying a few plastics
3 Thrasher, 2 Z-line 1 Big Z
Culverin Gold Line
2 Daggers hard

Now the hard part is being patient till they get here.

Today my order of a Z-Thrasher and Star-Leopard3 came in. Took them both to the course. It was windy, but the Thrasher did well, and it do have some good glide.

The Star Leo3 is fresh out of the box more understable than my Champ Leo3 is after using it awhile. But a good disc nonetheless, as I got a birdie on a hole needing a turnover disc and the S-Leo3 parked to within 8 feet...

Got my art hot stamped finally ( The owl design ) and got a few in the mail today along with some other goodies . The Hurricane ( orange disc, skull thing ) was some more art that someone did a test stamp for me because they are awesome.It was a good day,
sAInf1Q.jpg
Sorry it's a little pixilated.

Got my angler fish, on a pine, today. Had to put it against some kind of light to get the full effect off the cross hatching.

Don't know why it posted sideways

Attachments

• 20180129_210844.jpg
    20180129_210844.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 41
Got a 176 gram Shark 3, nice disc, took out the DX Stingrays at 167 gram one for downwind shots and a 175 gram that wind would take. Any wind more then 5 mph seems to affect any weight Stingray in flight and they go with the wind.

Another one of same disc, a Neon yellow green color as the first one same weight 176 grams. Nice disc too I have tried both a bit so far, I know I will like the disc.

Before I got into the Thrasher, I had ordered an X-out Biofuzion Renegade. It got delayed (i.e. lost) in the mail, but finally arrived today. The feel of the Biofuzion is pretty much just like Fuzion. It was windy on the course today, but the Renegade flew well when I had the wind to my back.