• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

:clap: That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that massive haul! lol.. Definitely love tax season at this age. That founders Force is awesome, where did you find it? I have a founders stamped D Challenger that used to be my main putter, got it from the gift shop at Founders brewery. Here is my slightly more modest 'tax return' haul:

170g P-CD.. I really really tried to resist this one, but the reddish/blurple color was too sweet to pass on.
photo2_zps3da19a9d.jpg

172g Skullboy stamp Opto Halo.
photo_zps75ccabfd.jpg

The same halo, after making a halo of its own out in the snow today.
photo1_zps6f3e2535.jpg

Also picked up an orange sparkle 175g QJLS and a 172g Soft Proton Ion.

Thanks gubment!

Sweet Halo there, Opposable!

Here's some of the gorgeous new Underworlds.
8520029542_387c608469_o.jpg

:clap: That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that massive haul! lol.. Definitely love tax season at this age. That founders Force is awesome, where did you find it? I have a founders stamped D Challenger that used to be my main putter, got it from the gift shop at Founders brewery.

Thanks gubment!

The Founders Force was purchased at the founders gift shop. I also have a soft elite x Challenger from them. BTW that halo is sweet.

Last edited:
Sweet Halo there, Opposable!

Here's some of the gorgeous new Underworlds.
8520029542_387c608469_o.jpg
Thank you! I'm a big fan of your work, all of your stamps I've seen are frickin BA! Always right up my alley.. btw Those Underworlds look like they're made of 4A quilted maple that could have been used to build a $5000 guitar lol. Very, very nice :clap:

dragon-III-body-large_zps2dbb8518.jpg

The Founders Force was purchased at the founders gift shop. I also have a soft elite x Challenger from them. BTW that halo is sweet.

Thanks! The stamp drew me into buying it, but that Halo flicks like a dream! I should have figured you got it from the gift shop, I've just been idly searching for vendors that have the Founders stamps. You get instant beer-snob cred if spotted carrying a founders disc anywhere on the course lol.

image_zpsbe0a7e52.jpg

Star Teebird I wiped the stamp right when I received it, Champ Rhyno, and 3 TM2 Pures.

I'll post a better pic once I get the stamps off the other 4.

Thanks! The stamp drew me into buying it, but that Halo flicks like a dream! I should have figured you got it from the gift shop, I've just been idly searching for vendors that have the Founders stamps. You get instant beer-snob cred if spotted carrying a founders disc anywhere on the course lol.
Guess I better make sure to have it in the bag if I ever get to play a round in the AA area. As far as I know, no one else carries the founders discs. I'm on the look out for a cryztal buzzz with the stamp. I know of two and the owners don't want to let go.

USPS has lost my latest from discnation. :(

They "left notice" Saturday when I was out of town, went to post office today to pick it up and they don't know where it is. I was so excited to play with my new toys too...

Couldn't snag that orange underworld off Skulboy so I went to DD and found it's twin in a bottom box at the back of the shelf.

wweo8k.jpg

and this 10th Buzzz

34pkyuv.jpg

Ordered a couple 10th Buzzzs, got some new flat Firebirds, and I bought a Vibram Summit and Lat River to try yesterday. River isn't as "stable" as I hope, but it feels great in the hand and throws a lot like a TL/Leopard.

Latest posts