• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Picked up a few things Recently.

Tourney Winnings -
167 CFR Glow Firebird
172 CFR Glow Destroyer
170 Champion MF Destroyer
167 Star Teebird
(plus some apparel)

Bought
2 Black Classic Judges
150 Class Barstamp Z Flick

Still need a White Boatman
ce1417d9-9e76-42d7-8e45-f26d42d3c23b_zps5eab1172.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to be selfish, but I didn't want this buried at the bottom of the last page. My new Gold CE Viper-

Mp9Phdf.jpg

And it with the other 2 CE Vipers I have. The Green one is in my bag.

31dgDGO.jpg

I got a clear Q-Mega.

f0cd04a0-3e10-460a-a1dc-4ec2978a0c6e_zps48641bf7.jpg

It's got the San Marino tooling, I don't know if that means anything. It looked like it had been on the shelf forever, it even had an old style of price tag.

It's really flexible. Like Supersoft and Champion had a baby.

Sweet Wizards... I emailed Dave at Gateway to match a putter for me. I sent him a few pictures and a brief description. I got just what I wanted. Six matching discs with rainbow stamps. Great price and awesome customer service.

IMAG2982_zpsbcce235f.jpg

Sweet Wizards... I emailed Dave at Gateway to match a putter for me. I sent him a few pictures and a brief description. I got just what I wanted. Six matching discs with rainbow stamps. Great price and awesome customer service.

IMAG2982_zpsbcce235f.jpg

i kind of hate you! those look perfect for me! i have four of these.

don't even throw them. but if i went back to wizards!!! looks just like the ones i threw.
Nikon00002806.jpg

Just grabbed a Neutron Tangent today at the new Aces and Chains in Geneva. It's my first MVP disc, and I'm not sure that it will be my last! I like it more than my Fuse and Tursas already. It holds super smooth anhyzer lines with really nice glide.

IMAG2982_zpsbcce235f.jpg

Awesome haul! Im debating switching to wizards and Im also debating between soft and SS. Some softs seem brickish and some seem actually soft. I do LOVE the oil stamps though.

Picked up three back up Underworlds - two in VIP and one in Tourney - and two Eagle Xs to hopefully replace my Banshees (X-Out in Champ and a DX) with the last of my Christmas giftcard from Marshall St. (kudos to my surprising amount of self-control in taking three months to use it all). Yellow VIP Underworld is opaque and seems to be a Glopto, which is cool. I'm interested to see how it flies.

It doesn't show in the picture, but that Tourney Underworld is utterly gorgeous (like most of Westside's plastic these days).

mst-purchase-e1364920390309.jpg

I have been on a stock TeeBird buying binge recently. I picked up two of the new ones from the Innova Store, 2 12x Champion TeeBirds, 2 Star Teebirds, and an Echo Star TeeBird. I have a few more coming in trades. I have also snatched up some nice dyed Champion and Pro Leopards.

Latest posts