• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

New Hatchet just came in.

You can see what happened to that tree I hit :p

0321141445_zps0addaqz_edit_1395427744728_zpsdr36blz1.jpg

Can't wait to throw it some.

got a dx teebird, an x-out dx eagle and an f2 champ eagle L. :) marshallstreet shipped these bad boys on the 19th, very impressed!

the dx feels way different than the dx i've felt; it's stiff and feels solid. i like it. the champ eagle L is nice and flexible, grippy. i'll try not to get too attached since they don't make them anymore, but yeah . . . feels good, man.

I just recieved a pair of eraser Magics and a Evo Karma. I am very impressed with both. I am thinking my next purchase will be a Mystic and G*Teebird or Tl.

Glow Champion Valkyrie

So I was rummaging though the bins at PIAS in Frederick, MD. Ran across as disc that felt more "chalkie" than most discs feel. Of course, PIAS had put the label right over the stamp so I wasn't sure what it was. Held it up to the sun and could then read the stamp. Thought I'd grab it just for fun.

Does anyone have any info on this disc? I searched DGCR and didn't find anything about this particular stamp. I also did a google image search and looked though a bunch of pages and never found as pic like it. I didn't spend a lot of time doing research and thought that I'd just ask. I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.

picture.php

These showed up yesterday....I'm excited.
100_9631_zps8759ecc3.jpg

I just bought three of those there Wizards. Black, mini-rainbow-stamped, organic Wizards to be exact. Also bought 4 red Star TLs. And a medium summit. And possibly two star Sharks and a Star Destroyer. And picked up two DX Sharks last weekend while out of town so me and my lady could check out a,course. Also, have a Birdie Bash coming up, where I'll be getting an unLace, Trak, and VP (all medium and 173-175g).

Man, I did such a good job of not feeding my disc addiction over the winter, but now that I am getting back on the course regularly I just felt the need to treat myself.

150g QOLFs

Scored two more 150g QOLFs from http://discsunlimited.net/ . I didn't find their site as user friendly as DGCenter but they had excellent email communication and really worked with me to get what I wanted. I would definitely buy from them again.

The blue actually looks a good bit brighter than the picture shows. And the clear is definitely getting dyed. The blue's a 1.3 and the clear is a 1.2 .

picture.php

Just got a package from my boys at Infinite Discs...quite pleased. GStar Beast with a flag stamp (for my buddy Justin), a Classic Blend and a Bio Fuzion Suspect, and a VIP Air Giant. The Giant is magic already. Beefy, but not mad beef like my VIP or Tourney Giants.

Latest posts