• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I made a little run to GGGT after losing my Z Crank at Granite Ridge... The one loss of my trip... Went in intending to just replace the Crank, got carried away.
oubfjp.jpg

Clockwise from top left: 178g DGA SP Squall, 174g Prodigy 400 PA-1, 175g Discraft Z Crank, 174g Discraft Z Surge SS.

Tried out Firebirds for a month or two but I just don't have the arm to get them to do what I want. Put the Banshee's back in and found these at Infinite Discs.

picture.php

All three are pre flight #'s. Pat #'s too. The champ is even 168g (right where I prefer champ drivers). The crappy phone pic doesn't show it but the two dx ones are swirly transitional blue/white, look real nice.

Really nice throwing something that the good old plastic is still new stock in stores (these arrived just a month or so ago). The dx are pretty much the same as new run dx but the champ has way less dome than new run champs do.

I think they still had a few of the mid weight champs with pat #'s.

Made another little GGGT trip
24masue.jpg

First Run 177 Z Drone, 177 Z Wasp, and a I managed to find a crazy high PLH pearly Champ 175 Mamba like the ones the guys in the Mamba thread swear by.

350g (Pink) & 400 PA4's. The 350g plastic feels incredible. Really stiff yet grippy. Haven't thrown it yet but am really leaning towards making it my go to putter. My Bangers are in trouble. Time will tell.

Attachments

• IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 18
Tried out Firebirds for a month or two but I just don't have the arm to get them to do what I want. Put the Banshee's back in and found these at Infinite Discs.

picture.php

All three are pre flight #'s. Pat #'s too. The champ is even 168g (right where I prefer champ drivers). The crappy phone pic doesn't show it but the two dx ones are swirly transitional blue/white, look real nice.

Really nice throwing something that the good old plastic is still new stock in stores (these arrived just a month or so ago). The dx are pretty much the same as new run dx but the champ has way less dome than new run champs do.

I think they still had a few of the mid weight champs with pat #'s.

nice grab. I just bought two grippy finger printy pfn champ banshees at 167 and 168

350g (Pink) & 400 PA4's. The 350g plastic feels incredible. Really stiff yet grippy. Haven't thrown it yet but am really leaning towards making it my go to putter. My Bangers are in trouble. Time will tell.

So then you're going to change your username to PA4?

Don't have photos, but I just got a Classic Blend Warden (we'll see if the beadless Warden can match the beaded Judge in putting), a Lucid Judge that I intend to use for upshots and maybe more, and a DX Destroyer that was brand spanking new but sold for only $2.99. Not that I can throw a Destroyer for (anything), but I might use it in the woods, beat it up real good, and see what happens...

Made a lil trip to GGGT, left with a 175g VIP Harp and a gorgeous old (not sure what run, but bubble stamp = fairly old) 178g QMS. Super stoked on the QMS, talk about a blast from the past, can't wait to give it some tosses. The new QMS is beefed up with a Shark3 top, so if you see one of the old regular Shark topped ones, snag it, super awesome straight flyer.
qppezs.jpg

Picked up a Stag to try out as a replacement for a lost Saint Pro, and the DD and Flow to try out as I'm just stepping up to that speed range.

UP0fI6mtiC_5eU0pRObxanxssNGvY8Fo4fHXTBITbUY=w1692-h951-no

Just got this set of 137 & 141gm Fission Photon drivers. I have a 141 Blizzard Champion Destroyer which I will have to compare directly to the 141. The photons definitely seem more gyroscopic when given a spin! Still deciding whether to dye a design on the white disc or just dye it a nice bright color, ie hot pink or chartreuse.

Attachments

• DSCF3058.jpg
    DSCF3058.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 42
Picked up a pair of Trilogy Challenge 2014 Shield Putters... Under $20 total. With my existing Shield and Banger GT, I'm ready for putting practice.

My buddy bought out his friend who used to play a bunch, I scored...

2-Line Avery Stamped SDS
5 Black 12x Sanny KC Aviars
Ontario DX Classic Roc
An old Tourney Stamped KC that I collect as it was my first tourney. I think I have about 7 of the 50 that were made.

Walked out of s PIAS with Champ Teebird, Pro Starfire "L", Pinnacle Ghost and a Pro-line Spirit for $22! All like new, just dirty.

Thanks to the idiot who couldn't take time to whip the dirt off before trading them, and an even bigger thanks to moron who couldn't be bothered to wipe them clean for resale and thought they were probably crap.

Oh, but they did have a nice clean beat DX Shark for sale at $7.99, thanks, I'll pass!

I also went to PIAS, snagged some winners...
14e4c4h.jpg

Clockwise from top left: 174g Z Surge, 174g patent numbers Elite Z XL, 174g Z Nuke, 175g patent numbers Champion Wraith, and a gorgeous FAF 175g pre-numbers 5x Champion Valkyrie. With the trade-in of some turdy turd discs, I was out of pocket less than $10. $9.48, to be exact. The XL was $5.99 because it was covered in orange and yellow spraypaint, but it cleaned up to be a beaut, as you can see.

C fd x outs I haven't got to throw yet. They are DAF... Super domey. See how they fly tomorrow.. Sidewinders from the last Amazon deal that was kindly posted too. They were nice enough to send me the same color.

Attachments

• IMG_20150723_175421.jpg
    IMG_20150723_175421.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Latest posts