• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I made a quick stop by my local Play It Again sports today and picked a few in the most recent Innova shipment. Orange R-Pro Pig, Yellow triple stamped Champ Tern, Blueberry Champ Tern, Day GLo bottom double stamped Star Boss, Metal Flake 2013 U.S. Masters Champion Shark 3, Hot Pink R-Pro Rhyno, and a regular run Champ Roc 3.

20130319_033441_zpse9e8d28c.jpg

Recently aquired:

Metalflake Star Classic Roc:
sparkleRoc_zps3937b0ab.jpg

Old Star stamp Viper:
starstampviper_zpsb58bb75f.jpg

Got this first run Legacy Cannon in a tourney raffle:
1strunLegacycannon_zps9cf56597.jpg

Close-up of stamp:
1strunLegacycannoncloseup_zps26c4c53c.jpg

Also got this first run Legacy Ghost in that same raffle:
1strunlegacyghostcloseup_zpsf4f1fbe2.jpg

Couple more:

Club tourney stamped marbley Legacy Pinnacle Rival:
graylegacytourneystamp_zps07ccc09b.jpg

Love the color of this Flame-thrower Sidewinder:
champtyedyesidewinder_zps5749f6e2.jpg

A couple of Champ Spiders:
champspiders_zps9eb47617.jpg

1st run Teedevil (I wanted to try one):
1strunteedevil_zps964f12d2.jpg

Metalflake Mako:
metalflakeMako_zps7c5a05ee.jpg

These came in the mail the last week or 2. The Legacy discs are from an ace race this past weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 44
DD Fuzion Escape blank. 170g Not surprising it's my new favorite plastic for this mold. Anyone got suggestions for what I get dyemaxed on it at a later date? :popcorn:

hskdxy.jpg

Last 2 weeks:
Old run Orc, 3 more rivals, *d, *ds, champ tern, summit, 2 ridges, ascent, 3 mcpros, 4 10th anny buzzzs

This is my blurple Stag I picked up today. So pretty in person! :D

Mine just arrived today! So fantastic. Also recently gotten two white First Run 178 Zero Hard Maces, a white 179 Gl Mace, a marbled purple First Run 178 Mace, a peach 174 VIP Stag, a white 175 Gl Flow, a 176 Gl magenta Skulboy Halo, a 169 red-orange bursty-marbled Gl Halo, a white 175 Zero Hard Sinus, a 175 purple sparkle RGl Saint, a 176 pink Gl Trident, a 175 purple RGl River, a 176 orange/maroon RGl Pure, and two 177 purple Gl Strikers. Essentially I've built the drivers section of my bag.

The local store also called and returned (thank you Disc Golf Mart!) a 171 white Gl Flow that someone brought in that I lost after the first snow. I had given up on it, but hey I got six discs today, seven including the act of ordering one!

I purchased another Discraft Nuke a few weeks ago. My Old ESP Nuke was completely finished so I had to retire it. Been breaking in this Z Nuke which is great for just bombing. Can't go wrong with a Nuke.

I got three more Metal Flake Champ Shark 3's and a Star Teedevil. The orange shark 3 with the flag stamp came in today from Gotta Go, Gotta Throw, the other discs from Play It Again Sports here.

20130321_022523_zps341c58a6.jpg

Bought this awesome pearly, swirly purple Rival from maansmit.
If any of you folks do business w/ him, you will NOT be disappointed.

Attachments

• Rival.jpg
    Rival.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 40
Don't have pics yet, but I picked up two First Run Destroyers and a First Run Eco Xcal off of a Facebook page, and also just purchased one of the Champ Glow Gators off of the Innova Factory Store.

180.3g Prodigy M1 proto. Red w/ silver stamp. Put it up against the window cause when held to light it looks pink and kinda opaque.. but can't tell in the picture Haha
MyvS7I5.jpg