• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just got a Zephyr lol. Needed a super straight lid to throw about 150 feet. 2 of the courses near me are deeply wooded...as in literally 4 foot wide absolutely straight "fairways"

It actually has a sweet Super Class stamp on it too. Pic is uploaded in my discs.

New USADGC Buzzz. Dont know what i really want to do with it. Throw it? Hang it? Sell it??

8954115182_b72d158c89_n.jpg
8952919013_fb9724c5a4_n.jpg
8954115372_d6426c84fa_n.jpg

09 icebowls
asia open fb
real firm original g9 wizards
gummy magics
glow RR

attachment.php

One for me, one for my brother in law (both as jokes mostly :D), and the Riot is for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-06 at 6.20.10 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-06 at 6.20.10 pm.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 196
I got a new DX Cobra. No picture, it isn't fancy. Just white with a shiny blue stamp.

There was a really neat looking swirly blue/white Viking with a copper stamp at the store, but I didn't get it. I should have, the only DX Viking I've tried was 150 and extra flippy.

^ That's a natural beauty if I have ever seen one. Very cool. I hate green discs (unless they are day-glow green) but that is one of the few exceptions for me.

Nice Saint, Monkey.

Just picked up a 177 Neutron Tangent from the MP. Going to see if they can challenge the Comets...

10x KC Pro Teebird. Really good condition. No ink.

Can't wait to test it out later today.

Attachments

• teevoodoo.jpg
    teevoodoo.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 35
No pictures yet but just picked up a R-Pro white Rhyno with a blue stamp and also got a Sweet looking Swirly Green Opto Pain misprint double stamp.

Latest posts