• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I acquired some new throwers through the wonders of the barter system.

1st pic, clockwise from top left, 174g Opto Trident, 174g PFN Champion Banshee, 174g Elite Z Crush, 175g patent numbers F2 Champion Wraith

2nd pic, clockwise from top left, 172g Z XS, 175g PFN Star Sidewinder, 175g patent numbers Star Wraith, 175g PFN Star SL

I am quite pleased with my acquisitions, needless to say. Can never have enough throwers haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20150422_222603.jpg
    IMG_20150422_222603.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20150422_222527.jpg
    IMG_20150422_222527.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 61
Turns out there is a better glow than Vibram.......
zlKAuxFl.jpg

Stiffer than the normal blowfly, but still pretty good
SHeEMb6l.jpg

Got all my haul in this week. Some are backups (Avenger, Pink Cobra), some are replacing lost staples in my bag (the White Cobra and the ugly SOLS), and the Retro plastic Claymore is to be thrown and see how it holds up and beats in, compared to the Opto in my bag. The Mercy is just to fuel my Mercy addiction.

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 42
Today I found all these beauties at PIAS in the used bin. Some of these will show up in the market place.

From left to right
Blue Champion Roc 3 2x
Clear Champion Brinster Teebird
Orange Champion 11x Teebird CAL mold
Yellow 2008 Star Destroyer
Black Champion First Run Xcal
Pearly 2007 Green Champion Xcal

Pak3SGN-jUJbjouFnR0QUmhaLo5ZEaiqGBFQIp4hyXI=w1287-h888-no

Today I found all these beauties at PIAS in the used bin. Some of these will show up in the market place.

From left to right
Blue Champion Roc 3 2x
Clear Champion Brinster Teebird
Orange Champion 11x Teebird CAL mold
Yellow 2008 Star Destroyer
Black Champion First Run Xcal
Pearly 2007 Green Champion Xcal

Actually I think I am wrong on the sixth disc. ill post it on the "ID a disc thread." I think Xcal came out in 2008 and the wing seems slightly shorter in length.

Recently picked up a coupled Champ Glow discs - a Roc3 and a board-flat Firebird. Loving them so far!

Attachments

• Discs.jpg
    Discs.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 46
New KC Pro Aviar.

Picked up a new KC Pro Aviar 175G yesterday. Got a chance to try it out today and so far really like it. This thing is RIGID! Looks like it is going to be quite durable also.:)

Actually I think I am wrong on the sixth disc. ill post it on the "ID a disc thread." I think Xcal came out in 2008 and the wing seems slightly shorter in length.

Nice PIAS, I got a mild dome DX ROC once... Or PIAS is internet slang for Facebook.

Sick haul either way :hfive:

The Valkyrie is totally new to me. It's a Champion Glow @171g. I field tested it for two hours yesterday after work and it's already in the bag. Really like how it flew and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Noticed it to be a touch more stable than my Beasts and easier to control. The Wraith is yet another to add to my collection. Max weight and neon pink (best golf color ever).

Attachments

• IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 37
Yesterday, I went to my local Play It Again and saw they had gotten a recent shipment of X-Out's. So I bought 2 Champion Metal Flake Thunderbirds, 2 Metal Flake Roc3's and 2 regular Champion Roc3's. Today, I hit them up again to find 2 more regular Champion Roc3's and a Star Monster($10.19). Total damage for the 9 discs: $71.40. Wow!!!!!! That's less than $8 per disc.

:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

Lat 64 mace (already gone), Lat 64 Pure zero, looks to be first run in good putting shape and I love it. Both of these used $4.99 each. And the best a Westside Harp BT Hard that I already love.

Pretty good haul recently.

First picture: Superglow Wizard, Fossil Scale, SSS Wizards (awesome velvety feel w/ just the right amount of grip).

Second picture: McPro Roc3s, Brinster Bird, Backup Champ Teebird.

Attachments

• Gateway.jpg
    Gateway.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Innova.jpg
    Innova.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 57
Got some sweet new plastic this past week! All maxish weights. I'm loving the Zombee so far, it might become my new go-to mid/short fairway. The drone flies just as advertised, which is great. I'm pretty sure I've already had my longest throw ever doing field work with the Saint, close to 400'! The Sol Spinner Clash is friggin' awesome looking, but boy is it a meat hook! I was not expecting it to be that OS, it seems comparable to my Resistor.

20150508_164303.jpg

20150508_164329.jpg

20150508_164341.jpg

IMAG0413_zpsuu80id8m.jpg

Pretty sure the angels in heaven sang when i laid on this one. It's got slightly elongated bubbles that appear as striations in the plastic giving it a semi pearly look too. just a beautiful color. when the light hits it, it goes from "okay" to SUPERWHITE. awesome.

discmania%20pd2_zpspmcdpfee.png

Pretty sure the angels in heaven sang when i laid on this one. It's got slightly elongated bubbles that appear as striations in the plastic giving it a semi pearly look too. just a beautiful color. when the light hits it, it goes from "okay" to SUPERWHITE. awesome.

[IMG]http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p740/Kodachrome2001/discmania%20pd2_zpspmcdpfee.png

and-its-gone.jpg

The Valkyrie is totally new to me. It's a Champion Glow @171g. I field tested it for two hours yesterday after work and it's already in the bag. Really like how it flew and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Noticed it to be a touch more stable than my Beasts and easier to control. The Wraith is yet another to add to my collection. Max weight and neon pink (best golf color ever).

:hfive: champ glow valks are the freakin bees knees. I picked one up and gave it one throw at 80% and it was the most beautiful flight, and longest flight of all my valks.

Latest posts