• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I keep saying last one, but damn...
Yellow are Yeti Pro Aviars, 2 White are Yeti's, and 2 are KC Pro
Orange top is is an old JK Valkyrie
Left is a glow roc3, white is a Star Wraith
New Champ Wraith, AJ Destroyer, and a Champ Tern

Wanted to try some of my Favorite molds in a different plastic, so I got one one the Recycled TP Stags, Star Ape, Dragon Yao and the sweet sparkle VIP King.

MST got my # once again. Like a lot of dealers but the repeatedly earn my business.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 63
Got hundred bucks in funny money plus one disc player pack.

2 star destroyers
2 kc pro rocs (pretty sure a new stiff plastic)
2 dx thunderbirds
2 champion firebirds
1 metal flake champ gator

Picked up a Metal Flake Champ Roc3, a Star Gator, and a Star Colt at PIAS today. Took 'em to the range. Gator had some great flex shots, and I was surprised that it wasn't the brick I expected. The MF Roc3 is not more overstable than any of my other Roc3s fresh out of the box. Good flight out of it. The Colt? Laser straight as usual, but I was surprised at the distance I was getting... must've eaten my Wheaties or something...

Added a new G* Roc3 and light DX thunderbird for my xmas list. Nothing sexy but both should serve me well for the winter.

Finally! My order arrived. I now have:

Star VCobra
Neutron Insanity
(Firm) Electron Atom
Gold Line Saint

Will give reviews in their own threads...

I got a champion vRoc last month. Seems like an OK disc but doesn't stand out from what I can do with a Roc or Comet.

Bought my wife 4 150-153 pro gazelles. It's her favorite driver and they are hard to find in 150s anymore so I splurged a bit and got her enough to last a while.

Took a bit longer than I had anticipated/hoped, but a sweet Legend Rival finally arrived in the mail today :clap: . Of course, won't get out to the course until Saturday at the earliest :doh: .

Went to my favorite N.TX plastic recycler with my two sons.
Walked out with 7 Used:
2 QJLS'
VIP/TP World
1Run BuzzzOS
Prodigy X-1 (750)
Ti Nuke (Nate Doss)

I was so excited, due to them not charging me to leave 3 Champ Grooves in their care, that I ordered 3 TiFLX Nuke OS' and 2 FLX X-Clones online. Waiting on Holiday packages is worse than being a kid on X-Mas eve. You just know an out of town trip is coming and there is no way that pckg will get here before the car pulls out.

The hype on these forums convinced me to pick up a pair of fossil scales from RDG. Luckily I have the day off tomorrow, so I don't have to wait long to put them into some chains.

Attachments

• 20160127_182144.jpg
    20160127_182144.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 32
These arrived at home in Louisville yesterday. Too bad I'm in Cincy for work during the week. Doh!

147 DX Thunderbird
169 GStar Thunderbird (I'd go light 160s if I could find one)
168 GStar Valkyrie
165 X Buzzz (needed a backup)

Gf took Pix to they all look pretty nice :)

In the last two weeks, which basically is a stereotypical winter as I stockpile for the upcoming season, I picked up through trades and internet orders:

2x Lucid Verdict
Hybrid Verdict
Air Lucid Trespass
Hybrid Trespass
Recycled Finnish Stamped Sword
2x smoke C-Line FDs signed by Paul McBeth
2x C-Line Glow FDs
2x black Air Force Champion Thunderbirds
3x Organic Wizards

Got a Prodigy M3 X-out in 400G plastic, an F3 in 400 plastic, and a D5 X-out in 400G (I think). M3 and F3 were great on the course today; D5 was 'meh'.

Just got the last 6 factory second beaded Champion Gators that the Factory Store had. They're all max weight (175) & all of them are orange. I'm super happy with my purchase. Got all 6 of them for only $66. :)

Just got the last 6 factory second beaded Champion Gators that the Factory Store had. They're all max weight (175) & all of them are orange. I'm super happy with my purchase. Got all 6 of them for only $66. :)

Nice pickup. Were there any issues with any of them? The glow F2 Gator I received has a small dent in the top. Doesn't affect flight at all, if anything it makes it finish even harder left. :thmbup:

Nice pickup. Were there any issues with any of them? The glow F2 Gator I received has a small dent in the top. Doesn't affect flight at all, if anything it makes it finish even harder left. :thmbup:
All of them have at least one bubble in the rim (to be expected). Besides that nothing major that would change their flight characteristics. They all only have a small dome to them. I like that a lot, I'd hate it they were domey Gators.

All of them have at least one bubble in the rim (to be expected). Besides that nothing major that would change their flight characteristics. They all only have a small dome to them. I like that a lot, I'd hate it they were domey Gators.

I have 2 MF Gators that are slightly domey and I really like them. 1 is bagged and the other is backup, but they have a little more glide and retain all the finish of a flatter Gator. Maybe I got lucky, but they are perfect for the overstable mid slot. They aren't just utility or windy condition discs.