• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Nearby PIAS was having a Black Friday 50% off sale, and I found one Icon Patriot. I look forward to taking it out for some throws over the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_3161.jpg
    IMG_3161.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
PIAS black friday by me was buy one get one free. My only regret is restraint.

Got a lot of glare in the pic, but it's 2 sss wizards, a glow wizard, purple claymore, champ wraith, plasma volt, used karma, and new out of used glow colossus.

That colossus' rim feels huge. I ha e big hands and it still feels like I might drop it, but for(basically) $4 I figured why not.

Attachments

• 20161125_222639.jpg
    20161125_222639.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 54
Pink Panther goodness. Took it to the range today. Great distance. Some flashing might be contributing to finishing fade.

Attachments

• IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 43
C-Line FD is great, so I am trying an S-Line FD. Tad more turn than the TL, good glide and distance.

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpg
    IMG_3152.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 37
20161125_175549.jpg

20161127_200419.jpg

20161127_200511.jpg

Play It Again in Greenville SC yielded clockwise from top left:
Used Glow Wizard (obviously when Dynamic still stamped other companies discs with their stamp)
Double stamped Dx Roc3
Star Rhyno (more on it later)
Used Prime Marshal for a buddy
Used Xt Nova for my sister in law who wants to take up disc golf
Used Medium Pure also for the new disc golfer

So although the Rhyno has flight numbers, it is an Ontario mold. It must have just been in the Innova back stock and just got stamped recently and sent out to the store. As soon as I picked it up I could tell by how gummy it was and that raised nipple in the middle that it was an Ontario (this is one of my two favorite molds and plastic combinations and feel so lucky to have found it)

I have made a ton of purchases at my local PIAS of used discs that have become gems in my current bag but I just recently made a purchase from the Innova Pro Shop and I hit the jackpot.

If you ever wondered what a box of Gators looks like, here is a gander (Left: Champion, Right:Metal Flake Champion):

NdGteNY.jpg

Copperish color Nate Doss Signature Ti Buzzz. $10 from a local used bin, 9/10 condition. Not thrilled with the color but excited to throw it.

my birthday so I placed an order with Marshall Street for a bunch of stuff I can never find. Viper, Banshee, Spider, Panther, Pig and Classic Aviar. a couple DX, couple X-outs, a champion and an r-pro. because I deserve it, right? my local store seems to carry the same stuff all the time and most of these are NEVER seen around here....

Picked up a Tursas, Warrant, and Meteor for my Pop, looking for an US mid that will give him some right turn (RHBH) without burning. And for anybody that cares, the Warrant profile looks like a Meteor, except the Warrant has a microbead. Also picked up a Whippet for myself, marked down to $4, so I had to.

Axiom N Proxy 164g and a DD Lucid Escape x-out 172g I will be dyeing the Escape. They should hit my doorstep tonight or tomorrow.

Where do I even begin? I had a little influx of holiday cash as well as selling off a large chunk of my inventory and a bag.

I was able to get a new Revolution Dual Pack as well as numerous discs so that I could run an all yellow bag. This included several Z FLX Buzzz SSs, Gold Line Rivers, numerous C-DDXs, Star Gazelles, a couple of Voodoos, Champion Firebirds, luster Champion Thunderbirds, a Lucid Verdict, and a few S-DDXs. It was actually quite a load, and the hope is that I am unofficially done with my setup for a long, long time. Of course, I am still missing one or two either white or black C-DDXs as well as the same colors in for my Opto Rivers.

It is a never ending struggle to meet those OCD needs of having a color-coordinated bag. I am never going to be a pro, so might as well look good while trying to be an advanced (masters) player. To be fair, while not setting my personal bests, I had two solid rounds in the last two weeks at Vision Quest with this setup, so I feel money kind-of well-spent.

Well it's not plastic, but I did get a zuca bag cart a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait till the thaw when I can really enjoy using it more instead of dragging it around in the snow and ice! I have a gripEQ L-frame in there right now and comfortably fits 19 discs for me.

In terms of plastic purchases - I just finally picked up a TP Giant to try out. Would like to get elasto and recycled to see how they all fly and where they could fit in my bag. Also picked up another lucid and recycled felon so I can start building a backup stack for this season.

I just ordered a couple molds I haven't tried (Clash and Servo), the Inspire I had but in a different plastic and it got a bit wrecked on a rock so I decided to replace it with a more favored color scheme and I like the Neutron plastic better. I also got a towel because I didn't one with a clip, which I wanted so I could have one handy on my new BLUE Zuca cart.

Attachments

• EVyV2Jk.jpg
    EVyV2Jk.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
So lately I've picked up a Andro C, RDG glow Roc, Atom, and a Big Dog. Also picked up some others for the boys that I'm sure to throw. The addiction has spread in this household.