• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just ordered, received and played several rounds with a new Compass and Fury, both are great discs and have found their way into my bag, seriously thinking of an all Trilogy bag before too long, still think I "need" a few Innova and Discraft Familiars

Here are a few "girls" discs. Grabbed these when Val announced her Innova departure, I had planned to grab them when they came out and never did....they became a must have when she left.

I know it does not help her now but as a Val fan I had to grab these for my collection. Forget throwing them...I am not man enough to throw them, I threw a Star Starfire once....then promptly sold it here in the MP. I also bought a Star SL early in my DG career when I did not know better, sold that one in the MP as well.

Can anyone tell why my picks don't post upright? I am doing this from a tablet and this does not happen when I post from the PC...???

Attachments

• 20170118_185131~2.jpg
    20170118_185131~2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20170118_184902.jpg
    20170118_184902.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Just picked up an Innova Whale in XT plastic. I have a serious addiction to buying putters. Have never thrown a Whale, but I like the XT plastic for putters.

Just grabbed a purple *vulcan. Excited to let it rip this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made my first non-Innova purchase, a 162g Fission Volt. Was looking for something like my beloved StarLite Teebird, but faster. We'll see how it works.

Here are a few "girls" discs. Grabbed these when Val announced her Innova departure, I had planned to grab them when they came out and never did....they became a must have when she left.

I know it does not help her now but as a Val fan I had to grab these for my collection. Forget throwing them...I am not man enough to throw them, I threw a Star Starfire once....then promptly sold it here in the MP. I also bought a Star SL early in my DG career when I did not know better, sold that one in the MP as well.

Can anyone tell why my picks don't post upright? I am doing this from a tablet and this does not happen when I post from the PC...???

I snagged the last 4x SL Infinite had, and I bought a Gold Tern direct from Val on her website.
Also, in the past week, picked up a Gold Air Force Destoryer and a couple Luster MD3s signed by Eagle I'm anxious to try out.

Picked up a 167g G-Star gold Teebird. Been throwing a 162g Star Teebird as my main driver for some time now and it's getting a little worse for wear. Want to put this one in the bag and start throwing it some. I had intended to find another 162g Star but I hear a lot of good things about G-Star plastic so thought we would give it a try.

Last edited:
Too lazy to flip but you get the idea. All legacy bag. Pat sparkle, Pat sparkle, hunter legend, legend gauge, rampage, enemy. The white bandit is a mongoose.

Last edited:
I grabbed my first Avenger the other day in esp, low 170s maybe. About 6/10. Im curious just how beat in it really is because the line im getting from it is absolutely dead straight. Zero fade. However, if i put it on an anny it comes back for sure. Again, never thrown an Avenger before this used one. Im curious just how beat this one is compared to a new one. Any thoughts appreciated! :thmbup:

Just got a Swan 1 Reborn and a Polaris LS using Christmas gift card. The Swan makes a great throwing putter. I threw it a few times in this weekend's rounds. The Polaris hasn't gotten much use yet as I usually just use my Leo or River for long turnover shots.

Just picked up to used PFN Star wraiths off of the facebooks for $20. Both 175. Feeling pretty good about it, but looking forward to spring so I can actually throw them with some power instead from a standstill in the snow. Also picked up a new rff wiz and an s wiz that I want to try out for approaches. It's possible that neither will replace the old standby ion.

Just picked these up last week. Starting to get pumped because the weather here is getting near the 50's and things are drying out.

G0UFwRv.jpg

Picked up a Champion Banshee to serve as a backup for my other one (or it'll be the main and the first one the backup). Also picked up a Classic Aviar in DX plastic, just to be able to say I tried it out as a putter.

As part of a disc-down effort I traded in a Monarch and a Blizzard Vulcan for an Opto Air River. Now I don't bag anything faster than a 9.

Got my hands on a couple Pro Wraiths (Green 168g, Orange 175g) from PIAS. I decided to start bagging these as my big bombers instead of blizzard. Also picked up a 177g BuzzzOS. I tested one out when they first came out and wasn't too impressed. Ready to give it another field test. Just looking for Zone lines but 30-40' farther.

Attachments

• IMG_1153.JPG
    IMG_1153.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 9