• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I almost got at Target a Wham-O Max flight. I thought when am I ever going to use such an odd disc? The disc is like a smaller Wham-O toy Frisbee size and not a more used disc golf size with more a disc golf rim to it with outer plastic type all rubbery and not what I remember. They had harder outer plastic at the time when my friend had one from late 1990's that was still rubbery but more like a Rubber Putter and not as flexible as the stiffest disc from DGA in the Steady Special blend plastic. Also the inner plastic felt like it was not durable at all and would not pass a flex test to save its life.

Last edited:
fHr3Esv.jpg

New 400G M4s.
I lost my backup in a pond so I got enough to last a while.

Magma Hard Tui. This is the putter that I have been searching for for years.

Sweet mid grade plastic as well, somewhere between Electron Firm and KC Pro.

Attachments

• 20180727_073933.jpg
    20180727_073933.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 30
Bought these about a week ago, then managed to get them signed a couple days later!!
321bf53f48e6609871a44ea8e7c33cdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying out a full Legacy bag. Already owned an excel ghost so these 6 add to my my 7 disc innova standard bag I want to carry.

175 Gravity Prowler
175 Protege Prowler
180 Protege Ghost
167 Pinnacle Patriot
167 Pinnacle Rival
167 Icon Bandit

Can't wait to try this setup.

Attachments

• CDEF7FE6-BF59-4562-B857-EB143E311461.jpg
    CDEF7FE6-BF59-4562-B857-EB143E311461.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 31
Trying out a full Legacy bag. Already owned an excel ghost so these 6 add to my my 7 disc innova standard bag I want to carry.

175 Gravity Prowler
175 Protege Prowler
180 Protege Ghost
167 Pinnacle Patriot
167 Pinnacle Rival
167 Icon Bandit

Can't wait to try this setup.

Great looking lineup for a starter bag.

So uhhhh I just placed an order for...
An aerobie epic!

No joke. Hey, I got into this game in the first place as a way to try to make rotational dynamics a more fun unit for my classes. I couldn't resist the novelty of this disc.

I also picked up a backup big z heat and big z nuke

Within the last seven days.

The thing I love about this sport is being able to try new stuff out all the time. This week's haul:
attachment 1:
Prodigy m2 first run 179. 12$ mystery disc from infinitedisc.com. Can't wait till Saturday to try this one out
Discraft Machete 171-173. Local shop. Impulse buy, having only been playing for 4 months, I'm sure I'll do crazy stuff with it eventually.
Emac Lucid Truth 176. I've been listening to too many podcasts. See BF Truth below.
Westside Hatchet 174. Can't wait to throw this. Been throwing too many speed discs, after finding the Maverick first run, I'm going back to slower speed stuff to develop more.
BioFuzion Truth 172. Has replaced Buzzz. The reason the Emac is here as well. Love this disc, special silver sharpie stamp custom by me to find it easier...double's as a great putter.
Maverick First Run 173. Favorite disc right now. Thank's DD...this one has made thing's even more fun for me

Attachment 2:

Discraft Focus Putter 174. Has taken over from my upshot. Fantastic disc, all though I'm confused as the flight deck is sunken. Is this supposed to be this way? Either way, it's a great putter and It's sitting next to my Zone ITB.

I get new disc's every week, Haven't been posting cause of work and actually going out to throw....so, I'll throw some new one's up soon. Thinking need's more trilogy...

Attachments

• 20180801_113356.jpg
    20180801_113356.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20180729_135009.jpg
    20180729_135009.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
So uhhhh I just placed an order for...
An aerobie epic!

No joke. Hey, I got into this game in the first place as a way to try to make rotational dynamics a more fun unit for my classes. I couldn't resist the novelty of this disc.

I also picked up a backup big z heat and big z nuke

There is nothing wrong with throwing an Epic, dont let others shame you into thinking that.

There is nothing wrong with throwing an Epic, dont let others shame you into thinking that.
I got it today, complete with instructions, in all its epicyclic glory:

Attachments

• 841656A7-4DA6-4BD9-BD1C-AF93E67D39F7.jpg
    841656A7-4DA6-4BD9-BD1C-AF93E67D39F7.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 50
That disc was one that necessitated a new rule on disc golf discs how they could be made rim wise. Disc after that one had to be the same rim width all the way around.

Does that mean the pdga approval printed on the packaging is bogus or that it is grandfathered? Not like I play pdga sanctioned events... That disc is a curious devil, no doubt. I hate that the plastic feels like z-flx with extra plasticizer... Almost feels like a Staedler eraser. And the narrow side is just wide enough for it not to be comfortable on a thumber. But folding it to tweak its stability? That is awesome. And so is the wobble. I think I get added kicks from it because my car engine also wobbles (wankel rotary)

Picked up a glow Sword, which in turn made me reevaluate not having the Sword in the bag. Still waiting in the Sword to arrive, but my others back in the bag and have been loving it. Now I am trying to raise funds because there are two dyed discs on eBay I want.

Does that mean the pdga approval printed on the packaging is bogus or that it is grandfathered? Not like I play pdga sanctioned events... That disc is a curious devil, no doubt. I hate that the plastic feels like z-flx with extra plasticizer... Almost feels like a Staedler eraser. And the narrow side is just wide enough for it not to be comfortable on a thumber. But folding it to tweak its stability? That is awesome. And so is the wobble. I think I get added kicks from it because my car engine also wobbles (wankel rotary)

I meant after they changed rules so other discs could not be made like the Epic (Epic Still legal), same with a few other discs like the 10 Meter Brick. Even the new crappy translucent premium plastic the disc is still legal then the the 10 Meter Brick is still legal but making discs with that inner weight by changing up some of the weight rules not sure how PDGA did that, but they did allow a disc to have golf ball dimples on it. In the 1990's they ban a few Destiny Discs for having the Golf Ball Dimples on them. I saw one in 1996 at a Used Sports (name of store) in Madison WI area that was this ban disc, like a lid style and putter both white saying NOT PDGA Approved on the disc like most have the PDGA Approved on it.

Picked up a Z Archer at DiscStalker (they're winding down disc sales and will only do printing in the near future). Haven't had a chance to throw it yet. I'll take it to the course tomorrow and see how it flies...

Latest posts